• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yep, not too fond of Amber-Mae and Cassie's redesigns. IMO, a bad choice to make. They were fine as they were.
I'm especially not too gone on the shamrock on Bovaur-Mae's cheek.
Also, what's with the Female Breeder's ridiculously long fingernails?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I cant find the BOTN.exe file from the download
If Radiant.exe isn't in the root folder of BoTN, look in <BoTN-install>\Windows_x64_DX11\Radiant\Binaries\Win64\Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe

If you don't find any exe your anti-virus probably removed them

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
what's the latest version ? and is it possible to carry previous progress to another version of the game ?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm curious to know what monster of a machine is required to run this game.
Speaking of running, I did that for a while, managed to chase a kitteh down to the docks(makes sense to have a ship in a pool) put a collar on her and watched an animation. Tried to chase another kitteh, failed, alt+f4 seemed like a good choice so I did.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
so...after downloading > unzipping > looking through this thread to figure out where the exe is (Radiant-Win64-Shipping not BOTN.exe)... i'm trying it out and i'm currently lost.

went through the elf's text next to the house you sleep at which led me to visiting the town on the plateau. she said to speak to her servant camilla to find out how to capture nephylym. well...i went up there and looked everywhere but there's only 2 NPCs there. 1 sells items and 1 provides ranch upgrades. camilla ain't there.

so with nothing else to do i went and tried to capture one on my own and that went nowhere.

not only does simply using collars do nothing but there are absolutely NO controls during the "capture" scene. there's only the "actions" menu button at the bottom which brings up your inventory to use items.

what am i supposed to do in this game and where is this camilla NPC?

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
As far as I remember each animal needs his own item to catch it with. And you can only catch it if you beat it down. When playing it I had to figure it out myself as like you said, there is absolutely no useful guide or control overview.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Surprised no one is updating this 10k a month and not one leak for it, and looks like early build is .6445 and has been out for a couple weeks now...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there no executable in the file download? I'm not sure what's going on...
0.6445 has a "radiant.exe" in the base level folder for the game. That runs it. If that's not there, look for a file called "Radiant-Shipping-Win64" in "\BOTN\Radiant\Binaries\Win64"
It's also in the Win64 folder listed above on earlier versions.

If neither of these exist, something went wrong with your download.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Npc that was selling collars or whatever was needed to capture mobs is missing. Is there a code or something for more money?

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to change tits/ass bounce after creating character?
I think I've screwed up mine, and I don't really want to make it again..

@Edit
can be done by editing save file if anyone wonders

JigglyPrick

Apr 22, 2017
Do i dont see something or what , how to open gallery? If you can tell me , please and thank you.
I tried to press 8 in numpad and over letters

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
0.6445 has a "radiant.exe" in the base level folder for the game. That runs it. If that's not there, look for a file called "Radiant-Shipping-Win64" in "\BOTN\Radiant\Binaries\Win64"
It's also in the Win64 folder listed above on earlier versions.

If neither of these exist, something went wrong with your download.
Found it. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes