D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
Cheat for game?
i use cheat engine 6.7, easy to find values.. first search let say lust 1400 , then i do something to decrease lust and make a 2nd search 1200 and then i lock it or just change it

goes for items and ingame money

Reactions: ItsKona

ItsKona

Mar 12, 2018
i use cheat engine 6.7, easy to find values.. first search let say lust 1400 , then i do something to decrease lust and make a 2nd search 1200 and then i lock it or just change it

goes for items and ingame money
Ill give it a try thanks

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Yep, not too fond of Amber-Mae and Cassie's redesigns. IMO, a bad choice to make. They were fine as they were.
I'm especially not too gone on the shamrock on Bovaur-Mae's cheek.
Also, what's with the Female Breeder's ridiculously long fingernails?

It would be neat for Derelict to add actual quests to maybe unlock their "human" skins like before. But maybe that's more work than they plan on doing.

Noggernag

Jun 3, 2017
Every time I dl this I end up CE editing and speedhacking it to grind up to later stages only to find out there is practically no content addition in the update. I understand if a lot of work conducive to the final result is being done behind the scenes, but it'd be nice to have more detailed changelogs with these updates

Reactions: silverskin

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
do they actually work now or is it just going to waste my time again
They work but there's a weird thing going on with the dicks in phase 2 until the animation set is finished.
A bug which DH is very aware of. We can hope they don't... do that in later builds.

AlphaCanuck

May 11, 2018
So I had This a little while back and I Re-Downloaded it today And my old saves are still working And it looks like i cant access the gallery....ooops?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I had This a little while back and I Re-Downloaded it today And my old saves are still working And it looks like i cant access the gallery....ooops?
The gallery is not present in the latest build. Or the build before that, I believe. It's been brought up numerous times already.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Release Notes: 0.646 Alpha
May 14 at 4:32am
  • Added: Feral dragons, the winner of the recent poll
  • Fixed: Wonky physics and dicks
  • Fixed: Bad dragons
  • Fixed: Crashes

Feral dragons !
Would be nice to see those ! :)

Jun 5, 2017
Ah, I see they fixed some crashes, I tried to give the game a chance but well. . .I think the game had other intentions and simple crashed on me. . .

Lets try again, Hell it might just give in to my charms this time.

May 10, 2017
I can't tell if this game is making progress or not. Always seems like nothing new is added and when you try to go for these so-called new things. The game crashes and can't run at all. :FeelsBadMan:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Was this game at one point in 2d animation ? I played this version, and the race names reminded me of an old game I once played on newsground or ebaumsworld.

Loving it so far, keep up the good work !

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes