May 14 at 4:32am
  • Added: Feral dragons, the winner of the recent poll
  • Fixed: Wonky physics and dicks
  • Fixed: Bad dragons
  • Fixed: Crashes

Feral dragons !
Would be nice to see those ! :)
there you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, they upgrade the feral fox model

Reactions: FHDani

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Do you have any links or images to the races ? I have seen female foxen that have the fox face, and ones with human faces. For male Foxen I have only seen fox faced ones... Same goes for Vulwargs, I have only seen human faced versions of both male and female, but on the wiki I saw an image of a wolf faced one banging the female breeder.

So do basically all he races have the two variants or WILL eventually have them ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
but on the wiki I saw an image of a wolf faced one banging the female breeder.

So do basically all he races have the two variants or WILL eventually have them ?
That may have been a screenshot of an earlier version. There was a revamp of almost the entire character system a while back, and they had to sacrifice some character models for that.
I believe you are right with that last statement.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Quick question, is anyone else crashing when trying to capture Dragons ?

I was able to go out and capture Foxen, Vulwargs, Harpies, Bovaurs, and milk them, breed them, sell them etc... Since I am going by order of cheapest housing to most Dragons were next on my list.

However when I get to the area with the statue for them, as I walk around I crash at the exact moment they would have loaded for capture, I know this cause I did the shift run through the area (so they don't spawn) and I can get past it easily, so it's not the map, it's the creature loading that is causing it, are they not in game yet, and that's why it's crashing ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
need help i keep crashing on the way to the titans anyone know a fix ?
Its probably the same issue I have that I typed above your post, maybe the Dragons, Titans, Demons, and Seraphim arent added to the game yet, so when the encounter triggers for them, they crash you out ?

You can test this out by skipping past the dragon's if you have the house for them (just hold down either left shift or left ctrl, cant remember which, this makes you sprint and skip encounters), to bypass the Dragons and then see if the Titans spawn for you.

I would do that, but out of money to afford the Titan housing/building and I am a stickler of going by order, so dont want to skip over dragons (rather wait till next update and see if its fixed).

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
Taming information

because the game looks interesting and i want to see what the game brings in the future
i wanted to have an easier way to tame the creatures
but unfortunately i couldn't find the information i wanted so i played a bit and tested some things out and here are my results for the best taming success

´

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Taming information

because the game looks interesting and i want to see what the game brings in the future
i wanted to have an easier way to tame the creatures
but unfortunately i couldn't find the information i wanted so i played a bit and tested some things out and here are my results for the best taming success

´
Actually, you just need to types "breeder of the nephelym wiki" on google

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Wow, I haven't played this game in a while and it looks like they've added quite a bit. Excuse me while I get up to date...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
which version of cheat engine is needed to cheat.....I tried 6.4 and 6.7 but when I choose the game exe nothing happens.

nvm...found it a few pages back

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
which version of cheat engine is needed to cheat.....I tried 6.4 and 6.7 but when I choose the game exe nothing happens.

nvm...found it a few pages back
You do know that simply attaching CE to a process does nothing, right? I've used 6.7 for this game in the past, I believe. But I wouldn't know why 6.4 wouldn't work.

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes