2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Posted a new update.

Full game:
Update from 1.7 to 1.9:

Changelog:
-Added random Events. These events though simple, are somewhat dynamic and require player input. Should make gameplay slightly more interesting.
-Removed Alina West, Diamond Jackson, Cherie Deville, and Peta Jensen from the recruit pool. These residents will instead be recruited from random events. Their stats remain the same.
-Rebalanced when tiers unlocked for tiers 2-4, they now take slightly more tech points to unlock. This increase is to account for the benifits of random events and coupling bonuses that takes place.
-Added like 20 more achivements.
-Increasing the amount of turns now costs 10 achivement points, rather than 5 to account for the increased number of achivements.
-Added a stat for sex with large, medium, and small breasted women. These indications are not present on the resident's bio page because I'm a lazy asshole. I had to be liberal when assigning the big, medium, and small traits to each resident, otherwise it would be half the residents with big tits, other half with medium, and like one with small.
-Added an astrisk next to a sector menu when there is a non-pregnant resident present.
-Color-coded resident names to coincide with ethnicity. yellow = asian (ahue), orange = latina, light blue = black, purple = indian, and red = redhead (or ginger, whatever).
-Fixed a few bugs here and there. Last version Kianna was counted incorrectly as being white. Fixed the total couples formed stat to count correctly.
-Resized a few header images to be a scad smaller, so those on lower resolution screens arent having text crowded out by a massive image.
-Fixed Juelz casual sex webm to no longer have sound.
-Put the resident list in alphabetical order

Please let me know of any bugs, issues, or feedback.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I was hyped until you mentioned adding days now costs twice as before, which as a result would mean playing the game more times than I usually had to play it. If I had to choose between adding more days to have as much slaves as possible in a single playthrough, or having more achievements, my answer would obviously be having more slaves. I'm going to skip this version because now the cost of adding more days seems like a punishment instead of a reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hybris and r00m

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice! I like the achievements for replayability. Something a lot of games tend to lack.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
btw

"Now together on an intamate level" should be "Now together on an intimate level"
Will fix. Durp.

Also, I fucked up and only made the first round 1 turn long (I was testing achievements, forgot to switch it back). This means I have to reupload everything. The links will go dead in a moment. But if you already downloaded the update/new version, then just download the 1.7 to 1.9 update and replace the HTML file, should fix everything. I'll edit this post with the new links as soon as the upload finishes.

Edit:

New full Download:

New 1.7 to 1.9 update (If you just downloaded the update yesterday, download THIS one):

Last edited:

mathl33t

Jun 11, 2017
Great update! The color-coding makes it easier to go for the related achievements. The asterisks on the sectors are somewhat helpful. They'd be even more helpful if they were only present when a non-pregnant resident of that sector is available for sex. That is, the asterisk would disappear after you had casual sex with everyone that's not pregnant in that sector. Random events are a fun addition. Could you add the color-coding to random event girls too?

A couple more typos in the game. Congradulations->Congratulations, Achivements->Achievements.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
For those who are frustrated by the initial turn limit or too lazy to do the multiple play-throughs to get the points for more turns, yet don't want to just watch the movies. Here's my saved game with all the achievements completed. 70 points for up to 7 extra turns, or less turns with more starting tech points/cash. I found I like 4 extra turns and 50 tech pts in each category + 10k so I can get the 2 new girls per turn starting in round 2. You can start putting together some of the tier 1/2 couples right away (I'm a fan of Faye/Dani or Chloe/Dakota) to get the points building faster.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Even the post a few lines up is giving a file unavailable on the full game
just checked on my phone, appears to be up in the post a cpuple lines up. please double check

really goddamn annoying I dont have control over the OP of my own game

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Will fix. Durp.

Also, I fucked up and only made the first round 1 turn long (I was testing achievements, forgot to switch it back). This means I have to reupload everything. The links will go dead in a moment. But if you already downloaded the update/new version, then just download the 1.7 to 1.9 update and replace the HTML file, should fix everything. I'll edit this post with the new links as soon as the upload finishes.

Edit:

New full Download:

New 1.7 to 1.9 update (If you just downloaded the update yesterday, download THIS one):
Quoting my own post where I have two working links I just checked. Messaging mods about updating the OP

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
"Last edited by a moderator: 57 minutes ago"

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes