1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Code Bunny Studio's

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Good game, but by about playthrough 5 or 6 you are able to hire every girl and max out everything by day 10 or 11. Is there much expansion and variety planned for the future?

I am Beastman

May 23, 2017
Would really love to play this on MAC, any way to get all the images as the file won't open on here to get the images and with little imagination using just the HTML the text isn't enough unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Game is updated a little bit. No new content but some quality of life changes that should make it a little easier to play. Namely:
- Summary at the end of turn is a single page, less clicking
- from each sectors page you can skip to breed/casual sex without navigating to the main resident pages. Should save time there.

Working on adding more content, as well as dynamic events.

The new links are on hypnopics collective and tfgamessite. The .RAR is everything, and the html file is just the story. No new images so you can just download the html if you still have the images.

I obviously cant update the OP here, and I just made this account so I can't post links.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Cheat Engin :D
Alternatively, you can just download twine (google it, still can't post links) and load it up in the designer. You can easily change the starting values to be in the millions and just buyout everything right away.

But the webms are clearly marked and available in the download, so rather than cheat you can just view them. Less clicking that way.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
The thread should be renamed to: Breeder's Haven v1.2 [whiskeyrose]
The Complete tag should be removed
Updated: 16/08/2017
Version: 1.2.0

v1.2.0 HTML Only:
v1.2.0:
v1.1.0:
v1.0.1:
v1.0.0:

P.S. The OP have the link for v1.0.1.

[EDIT] OP updated.

Last edited:

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just posted an update to 1.5 Changes include:

- Added 14 new girls to the roster. 2 starters, 4 rank 1s, 4 rank 2s, and 4 rank 4's. I'm going to be using the rank 4's for random events, but for now they're just normally in game.
- The order of tech points in all menus is now uniform Sci - Eco - Cul - Rec. Should make us OCD folks feel a bit better
- When hovering over a resident's link, their image will now hover by your mouse. Should make identifying who's who a lot easier without having to jump between menus
- The end of turn window is simplified, giving a summary of which points you lost from residents going on maternity leave, and which points you gained from residents going off maternity leave.
- The endgame rewards has been replaced by an achievements system. Currently only basic achievements are in place, but each achivement grants 2 points to be used for bonuses on the next play-through. Most are easy enough to get, but it makes the new game + rewards a bit more of a challenge rather than just sleepwalking through the game a few times to get max stats.
- Having casual sex with a non-pregnant resident will now increase their primary tech point generation, rather than the haven as a whole. This means you lose their bonus when they go on maternity leave. I hope this gives more difficult choices when it comes to impregnating vs casual sex.
- Every girl now has random stats, with higher tier girls having a better chance for higher starting stats, but still the possibility of having bad stats. (IE: a rank 4 science resident can have anywhere from 1-7 science points, whereas a starter can have 1-2 starting science stats. Both could possibly start with 1 science. Unclear if this will make gameplay dynamic, or annoying, or be meaningless.
-Each resident's monetary reward is now random based on rank, with higher ranked girls earning you more. The original reward values were arbitrarially assigned by me at first, so I figured why not let RNG do it anyway. Each resident's stats and reward reset each play through.
- Higher ranked girls will increase their primary stat through casual sex in larger leaps than lower ranked. IE: a level 1 science girl will increase science by 1 per casual sex, whereas a rank 3 science resident will increase by 3 each time.
- Removed the back button arrow, so you can't just go back and redo casual sex until you get the result you want.

Working on adding random events among other things to the game to make it more game-like. But this update should be substantial.

I still can't post links, but the mega links to 1.5 are on tfgames and hypnopics collective.

It would also be nice if the images in the OP were something other than Jasmine Webb's face and the pregnant black lady icon. I don't mind jasmine, but maybe a couple of the other girls would be nice, like mercedes or chloe. Let me know of any bugs please.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Just posted an update to 1.5 Changes

I still can't post links, but the mega links to 1.5 are on tfgames and hypnopics collective.
I'll post it for you . Good Job on BH. Hope to see more like this from you :)

Reactions: MarixD

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Looks promising. I think I'll give it a try even though WITHIN games I prefer simple 2D instead of renders or actual photos, but if the descriptions or the story has some of my kinks then I might still like it. :extremelyhappy:

After watching this video, I can never view this sort of thing as a "Fuck yeah!" moment anymore
Wow, chilling. Normally this should be the ending you get if you mess up. If you completely corrupt your harem without ensuring their loyalty, but I guess reality is a cruel lover. :p
Heck I just remembered my kid days when I was watching Sliders. One of the episodes was exactly like this. 80-90% of males died so the rest are kinda used like cattle.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how many girls the game have ? only the 6 from OP or more ?

just curious

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nevermind my question, i got answer on the website..

btw.. TFgame... sooo, it dont hurt to be ready for some... special things

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
nevermind my question, i got answer on the website..

btw.. TFgame... sooo, it dont hurt to be ready for some... special things
I mostly uploaded to tfgamessite to get it out to as many people as possible. Fetishes are pretty benign actually.

I had to reupload the game, new link :

Some on hypnopics were saying they got errors when unpacking, so I repacked the .rar and reuploaded.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
I mostly uploaded to tfgamessite to get it out to as many people as possible. Fetishes are pretty benign actually.

I had to reupload the game, new link :

Some on hypnopics were saying they got errors when unpacking, so I repacked the .rar and reuploaded.

Legend. thanks for the update

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes