2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
from the first page of this thread by the dev.

Plans for the future:

-Taking a goddamn breath.
-Fixing the inevitable bugs I missed
-Adding in major policies, which are radical policies that change the fundamentals of the game. (Example: requiring residents to consent to anal sex, the result being no more accidental pregnancies, but the labor reward is now psudo-random)
-Adding in random events. These events are where I want the real choices to be made, with dynamic choices based on residents, values, upgrades, and policies. I'm dreaming big with these, but we'll see where they go.

so no it isn't complete.
Yes I see that but no word from dev in a long time and this is now on that site I posted.
"Development Complete"

Game Information
Engine HTML
Rating XXX
Language English
Release Date 06/15/2017
Last Update 11/29/2017
Version 11.29.17
Development Complete
Likes 189
Contest None
Orig PC Gender Male
Adult Themes TF Themes
Multimedia
Discussion/Help

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
this is the old version the new version is now this one

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys, dev here.

Yeah, games on hiatus for the time being. Mostly because A) I found myself really not liking the remake I did and felt a tad burned out from the huge amount of time I put in to making it, only to not really like the end product as much as I thought I would. And B) because my attention just kinda drifted.

I will probably return to it in the future, or maybe I'll work on a few other things. It's a free passion project, so I'm sorry ti disappoint anyone waiting for updates. I'll be sure to update here if I ever work on the project further.

in the meantime, I would take a gander at the Adam and Gaia project, as it's a twine game I think is excellent and shares some similar themes.

Reactions: sp1ker

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys, dev here.

Yeah, games on hiatus for the time being. Mostly because A) I found myself really not liking the remake I did and felt a tad burned out from the huge amount of time I put in to making it, only to not really like the end product as much as I thought I would. And B) because my attention just kinda drifted.

I will probably return to it in the future, or maybe I'll work on a few other things. It's a free passion project, so I'm sorry ti disappoint anyone waiting for updates. I'll be sure to update here if I ever work on the project further.

in the meantime, I would take a gander at the Adam and Gaia project, as it's a twine game I think is excellent and shares some similar themes.
Whiskeyrose rises!
Since you're around, let me just tell you that your two games (well, 2.0 and Reconception) are STILL games I go back to after months of playing. Fantastic. Thank you so much. While I prefer 2.0, I think they're both neat. Also, I think they really set a high bar for Twine games that use this type of gif/webm.
I agree re: Adam and Gaia. Another great game with similar themes that uses similar imagery.
Are you still creating games? Other games?
If not, we'll be here for you if you ever return!

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Whiskeyrose rises!
Since you're around, let me just tell you that your two games (well, 2.0 and Reconception) are STILL games I go back to after months of playing. Fantastic. Thank you so much. While I prefer 2.0, I think they're both neat. Also, I think they really set a high bar for Twine games that use this type of gif/webm.
I agree re: Adam and Gaia. Another great game with similar themes that uses similar imagery.
Are you still creating games? Other games?
If not, we'll be here for you if you ever return!
Thanks for the kind words!

Ive been writing a little bit for harasame simulator. Im part of many devs working on it, but our update speed is dismal because its a passion project we add to when we feel like it. If you havent played it yet, check it out. like our other games its free.

Ive been monkeying around in rpgmaker mv, and puzzling how to put together an interesting game that doesnt have the typical mold of western rpgmaker games. I was toying around with the idea of using the new illusion game (koikatu) as the base for the games images, depending on how that game ends up.

but yeah, just kinda looking at other projects for now. I dont doubt one day Ill look back at this project and do another rebuild or...something.

Reactions: sp1ker

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for the kind words!

Ive been writing a little bit for harasame simulator. Im part of many devs working on it, but our update speed is dismal because its a passion project we add to when we feel like it. If you havent played it yet, check it out. like our other games its free.

Ive been monkeying around in rpgmaker mv, and puzzling how to put together an interesting game that doesnt have the typical mold of western rpgmaker games. I was toying around with the idea of using the new illusion game (koikatu) as the base for the games images, depending on how that game ends up.

but yeah, just kinda looking at other projects for now. I dont doubt one day Ill look back at this project and do another rebuild or...something.
plz, no RPGM games with Illusion assets please. It's a nightmare + silent hill shit right there. I'm played like a bunch of shitty RPGM games where most of codes don't make sense when you think about it. Stick to RenPy or Unity for quality control games. Or use 2D models in RPGM games that way its better and faster

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
plz, no RPGM games with Illusion assets please. It's a nightmare + silent hill shit right there. I'm played like a bunch of shitty RPGM games where most of codes don't make sense when you think about it. Stick to RenPy or Unity for quality control games. Or use 2D models in RPGM games that way its better and faster
I agree, with the epic sea of shit that is rpgnaker games. But at the same time, theres a reason theres so many using the engine. Its so easy to use and make an actual game. Compared to twine or renpy where its a lot of coding (for those of us that arent coders usually) its just so easy.

anywho, if I make anything itll be on f95 and be free

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Any further work planned for either version of this game? Just curious, wondering what's being worked on now?

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Howdy folks, I realize I've said this project is on the backburner like a week ago. Well, now its not. I posted an update in the other thread here:

I'd kinda like that thread to be the main thread when discussing this project. Mostly because that thread I have control of the OP.

vultron

May 19, 2018
We got 7 billion humans if 99% of men were wiped out there would still be a lot of fucking men. lmao

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
About 38 million. A lot out of context, but few enough that a community that has anything close to a 100:1 ratio of women to men has a logical consistency (regarding said male/female ratio, at least.)

McNoffie

Aug 3, 2017
do i automaticly go into Sandbox mode when i read the intro chapters ??? ... cause im on turn 29 and im sure it didnt ask me if i wanted sandbox in the beginning plus i get the achivements... ive tried building everything and having no pregnancies but no joy =)
Am i missing somthing ... does the achivements give me ekstra days or somthing ? should i just keep pressing next to get a new haven? or do i need to start over ?
thx in advance and sory for the spelling :whistle:
p.s. im playing the 2.0 version from the mega link in the OP

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Same. And after about 25 turns you don't get any more applicants.
Either the "new haven" was not in the game or it is broken.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
You get new applicants by upgrading facilities, there is no limit on turns in v2 afaik

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes