• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

love456lo200

May 19, 2023
Honestly, it was a decent game, im just quite bad at deciding what i want so i got the normie ending...first :D
Anyways definietly give it a go if you are interested in something that for once isnt a fantasy shitfest( sorry isekai fantasy tentacle fans) jsut have a plan what you want and stick to it if you want a desired ending :D

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
wow this game actually reach steam, i guess recent dlsite policy really push author to other platform huh

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BreatheWithYou-1.0.3Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

randomblessing

Dec 8, 2019
so maybe a silly question, but why is the Steam version a little over 500mb on MEGA while the fan translation version is a little over 220mb?

• Hey there
Reactions: Jhon3

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
This game is very good, especially the new game+, it's a shame that you only enable the different scenes at the end

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
What policy are you taking about?
I have not kept UpToDate
DLsite (a japonese patreaon) have been hit by VISA and MASTERCARD compagnie that don't want to pay them the spending of their client to this site anymore.
Meaning that all monthly subcription and all future spending on that site with those credit card have become impossible. You need to use a convoluted means of payment to purchase a game on DLsite.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes