RPGM - Completed - Breathe With You [Steam] [Ichie Atelier]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

The problem is not that the game is slow, the problem is that there is nothing to do in it... The game basically consists of you choosing some actions... Working, helping with math study, taking a shower, cooking and watching TV. Yes, some of these actions lead to some intimacy... but it's not worth spending your time with him...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hannya

I replayed this steam version hoping some of the wonky CG would have been replaced, but no, it hasn't.

The game is simple, but I think worse than that the art quality drops in the H scenes (seems to be a different artist entirely) to the point that there's no point in playing this game at all.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lolz008

Really just not a lot here to rate. This would be the first release I'd expect from a new game, not the full version. If the game were maybe many times bigger it'd be more impressive, but as is it's just not good.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

watcheshentai

Average H-game. Art is between good and average. There's a few CG that looks a bit off while there are other CGs that are actually quite well drawn.

Gameplay-wise, there isn't much. You have two meters, Trust & Like that you manage and they go up and down depending on your actions.

The game is short and you only need to get one ending. At the end, you can either do a NG+ run where with start with ¥50k yen and your stats carrier over, or you can unlock the other endings. This saves a lot of time since you don't need to replay to get the other endings.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6577935

This is a simple title, with a short duration that doesn't mess up or do anything outstanding.

The focus here is getting to the end date, and seeing what routes became available depending on your actions.

The "management" phase before that has some events, but most of the time you are just increasing or decreasing 4 different stats.

If you want a direct comparison, something like Imouto Life Monochrome is a much better title.

Don't expect anything from the incest based premise, niece or young female roommate, makes no difference.

I would recommend this one if, like me, you like yandere routes. It's simplistic (turning the tables on the aggressor) but I always enjoy that type of content.

5/10 - Didn't felt like I wasted my time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

russianbot

A very paint-by-numbers cohabitation game. The stat-building is easy as it is tedious. The girl has no personality, which is probably why the only sex scene is somnophilia. And there are only three endings, with one extra generic ending if you don't have the right stats to get the others.

There are a lot of games with similar premise that aren't nearly as soulless. I suggest you play one of those instead.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game is average. the animations and the gameplay was also average. there are not many scenes. But the games have 4 endings to enjoy. I liked the endings more than the gameplay—a however good match. best of luck developers for the next game
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Sion

V1.03 ENG

A short game about a guy living with his niece for 3 weeks with 4 different endings. In general it's about grinding a few stats/money and react to a couple of different events, nothing complex. All endings can be unlocked in two playthroughs. 1 playthrough take roughly an hour.

In general, I find the game underwhelming. There's nothing bad about it, but nothing outstanding either. Considering how short it is there really isn't much to lose by trying it out, but honestly, there are better games out there.

The translation for the game is excellent with only a few things left untranslated (and nothing that wasn't obvious). Or at least the english is good, haven't played the untranslated one so I suppose I don't know how accurate it really is, but at least it all made sense to me.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Others
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    Adult patch requirement:
    () Yes
    (X) No
    Comments:
    Dlsite ver
    Translations
    () Incoherently broken MTL/translation. Wait for better translation.
    () Bad MTL/translation, but playable
    () Polished enough MTL/translation
    (X) Proper translation with minor issues
    () Great translation / native
    1-H Playability:
    () No time for „fun“
    () Lewd moments too short / irrelevant for „fun“
    ()Gameplay & “fun” ratio leans on gameplay too much
    (X) Balanced gameplay and „fun“
    () Mouse only experience
    Degeneracy
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Gallery Room
    ✅ Post-game / NG+ cheat tools
    ✅ Lewd statistics
    ✅ Lewd sfx / voices
    ✅ Okay’ish kinks
    ✅ Solid CGI
    ✅ Solid scenes
    ❔Sleep corruption pretty much
    Comments:
    Pretty neato H-feature wise. You do mostly sleep training during night and during daytime keep your affection and stats up. Rinse & repeat that with some events and eventually choose which degeneracy route game goes.
    Gameplay
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Fun time/split management gameplay mechanic
    ✅ Route selection great
    Comments:
    Aside what I mentioned in degeneracy comments. You eventually get multiple parts of the day for 1 action on what to do. And you have to manage your actions to not lower trust & affection stat too much, plus you need to achieve certain stats and requirements to unlock specific endings. Or just finish game once and use in-game cheat room to quickly see rest of endings if you don’t want to do them yourself.
    Difficulty & The Grind
    Comments:
    Management grind only. You need use action point to work to get money to buy stuff to do stuff to her. Nuff said.
    Game length & replay value:
    (X) Very Short 1-3hr
    () Short 3-10hr
    () The Median 10-30hr
    () Long 30+ hr
    () Very Long 100+ hr
    -------
    () Was pain to finish once / dropped
    () One run fun
    (X) Few runs to see all routes / options
    () High replay value
    Story & Characters & Development:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Adroable niece / FMC
    ✅ Development goes way you want with multiple routes
    ✅ Can be wholesome, can be not so wholesome.
    ✅ Running setting/story is simple enough.
    Comments:
    Wish game would be longer and offer more.
    Visuals & Audio
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Good artstyle
    ❔Didn’t pay attention to other stuff.
    Comments:
    Performance & Required Hardware:
    (X) Stick a cable in your potato
    () Low spec / average normal PC
    () Have gamer PC to an extent
    () High-end build
    () NASA PC. likely utter garbage optimization or truly cutting edge high end
    Extra Comments
    Total Score: 7/10

Game status:
    (X) Finished
    () Dropped
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Overall, the most accurate description of this game is...meh.

The art is meh, the gameplay is meh, the "storylines" are very meh, and the mechanics are meh.

Honestly, the best aspect of this game is how short it is and that it unlocks everything once you beat it so you don't have to waste more time playing it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

The game is pretty short and there aren't many scenes, but it works pretty nicely into making the routes feel different and having good endings

That said, it takes "saving best for last" way too seriously, as there are few scenes throughout the gameplay, leaving the most interesting ones to the actual endings, which was a big bummer for me. The art also gets a little weird here and there, but it's good overall

Finally, once you end it once, you can unlock everything and watch at your leisure, which is always a plus. It even has a new game+, which you don't see often
  12. 3.00 star(s)

くもり空

I'm gonna be very honest. This game is below average. The premise is interesting and I'm a big fan of uncle-niece incest, but this game is mediocre at best and boring at worst. There's nothing really insultingly bad about it, but it doesn't feel like a finished product.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Not much else to say about this game. I only don't give it a lower score because it wouldn't sit well with me. Also, at least the yandere ending was nice (although yandere femdom is not my thing). The translation was also nice. Really didn't feel much different from an official translation.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Nickzz235

an okay H-game. reminds me of Akira's point, but the implementation is simpler. I've always liked H-games that didn't try to be bigger than what they were capable of. the map is very small and straightforward (which is a good thing).

However, the available content is quite minimal, and some events/scenes lack variety and twist. You can understand the flow of the game very quickly (loops are very obvious and don't seem to need adjustments to unexpected values (because there are no twist elements) )

It's like Akira Points but with less variety to the daily action (and less H-scenes too)
  14. 3.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

The translation is great, but the game is very short and the art is kinda bad. I enjoyed my playthrough (took about 3 hours playing slow) but the story is pretty paper thin. Also on my first playthorugh I didnt even get any of the "good" endings, just the default one, and I had even maxxed her lewd stat.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

ewgb

Decent translation (way better than MT), nice girl, short story with multiple endings and shortcut to get more (you can start NG+ with a head start). Unfortunately censored, but I still had my fun. I strongly advise to grind money to get the perfume as soon as possible, this makes everything else easier.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

LisaTheFoxx

It is a decent game if you like something short and simple. I personally feel like it could have been much more than what we got, but despite that, it is still nice.

Pros:
    - Nice art
    - Nice's character is really spot on. She is cute and kind. Felt good after many games with mean/bratty characters.
    - Simple and easy-to-understand game mechanics.

Cons:
    - No replay value. After you finish the game you can start a basically new game+ kind of deal with retaining some stats and getting some extra starting money, but there is not much point other than seeing some event that you didn't go for the first time.
    - Stats are useless other than choosing your ending. Probably the thing I felt the game missed the biggest opportunity. During the gameplay phase, stats won't do anything (never tried seeing what would happen if goes too down, but doesn't really matter) Hoped that by increasing some of them the events would change. Sadly it is the same exact events.

Neither pro or con:
    - I don't really know where to put this so I just put it somewhere in the middle. The ending system is a bit weird. Instead of triggering an ending depending on your stats, you have to choose one from the four available. I found it odd a bit, especially since it has no point. Unless you manually restart your game, you can access all four ending right after seeing one. It makes it easier to get through them, but at the same time I feel like it defeats the purpose of exploring and replaying the game again to see other endings. Though considering the fact that nothing changes during the gameplay, it is probably for the better.

Overall I would give it a 3 star. Not too bad, but it is not going to be the best game you ever played.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Sole

It's either a 3 or a 4, it doesn't have that much going for it, but what's there isn't bad, even if it's not amazing.

It's a pretty basic life sim, you spend a month together there are a couple of cute interactions than the game ends, h-content wise there's basically nothing there until the endings, when the final day arrives you get to choose an ending there's a freebie ending and 3 others you need to unlock, so long as you clear any ending though you can unlock all other endings in the postgame area, if you want you can also start a new game plus whilst carrying over your max tutor(lvl3)/job levels(lvl5) and upto 50,000 money basically eliminating all grind in future playthroughs

Ending 1 (happy uncle/niece)
    A sweet simple ending with no h content there are literally no requirements so it's always an option. (There are hints through out the story that they both have feelings for each other, so this is more a case of neither of them act on their feelings than neither of them developed any.)

Ending 2 (happy husband/wife)
    A sweet simple ending just like the non h ending except full of h content, just raise her trust and affection enough(90%) and she'll approach you about wanting to spend the rest of her life with you, the phrasing might sound weird but it's basically traditional marriage proposal and you'll get this ending. (Obviously don't fuck her in her sleep for this ending, she becomes super horny and approaches too soon in a way that makes the mc worried about her before he's ready to throw caution to the wind if you do hence ending 4)

Ending 3 (yandere uncle)
    Plant a camera in her room and make her horny(75%) enough to masturbate twice, as she cleans up on the final day she'll find the camera and tell the mc about what she found, the mc will grow desperate enough to try blackmailing her initially with just the intent of keeping her from reporting him to the police but feeling that it's probably hopeless, he instead opts to fuck her while he has the chance and she goes along with it. He calms down after realizing that she hasn't reported him months after the incident, and when she comes back later telling him she's pregnant as a result of it, it seems like they get married just like in ending 2, a rockier start but the same final result.

Ending 4 (yandere neice)
    Plant a camera in her room and make her horny enough to masturbate then fuck her in her sleep,(also need trust < 20%, affection > 80%), on a random day she'll notice what's been going on, less confused about what's been happening than in ending 3 she decides she'll reciprocate instead of asking him what's going on, making sexual advances on him, the mc as a result of that not concerned that she's thinking of trying to throw him in jail like he though she was in ending 3, takes some time to think about the recent changes in their relationship and comes to the conclusion that he hasn't been a good influence and that it'd be best for her to stop spending time with him, this decision does not go over well with her however so she tries to convince him via sneaking him aphrodisiacs and having lots of sex in hopes of convincing him not to leave her either cause she manages to make him like sex with her enough or cause she gets pregnant, the final sex scene has the mc give up on trying to separate from her she's probably pregnant and it's not like he's unhappy about the prospect of spending the rest of his life with her he was just concerned about her if a relationship with him is really what she wants it's what she'll get. Sounding like it also ends with them eventually ending happily married like in ending 2.