Syn2424

Dec 19, 2017
man, i tried using cheat engine to skip the money grind, couldnt get it to work for some reason
If I remember right for CE to work with RPG Maker you have to take the value, double it, then add one. ("100" would actually be 201 in CE.)

Honestly as someone else said, just use an online save editor. It will save you a lot of time.

Reactions: seronis

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
anyone know when to peep using the window outside the house?it bothers me when nothing happens there

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Honestly, it was a decent game, im just quite bad at deciding what i want so i got the normie ending...first :D
Anyways definietly give it a go if you are interested in something that for once isnt a fantasy shitfest( sorry isekai fantasy tentacle fans) jsut have a plan what you want and stick to it if you want a desired ending :D
... well at leat not a fantasy shitfest. Strange sense for "decency" ... lol :ROFLMAO:

seronis

May 9, 2022
If I remember right for CE to work with RPG Maker you have to take the value, double it, then add one. ("100" would actually be 201 in CE.)
I always had to use the 'unknown value' search and then just keep filtering by 'increased/decreased'. This tip will save me lots of time

Feb 3, 2020
Anyone know if there is an english translation for the new game from Ichie Atelier?

Thanks for any help

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes