Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, that's the most updated one. The dev team hides out in a secretive hidey-hole deep within the internet.
For anyone wanting the final "official" update with fewer naughty no-no kinks:
I'd vastly recommend the pregmod version though, there's no reason to play the original, the dev just left for some reason I forgot and people had hopped in to take over.
I may be an idiot, but how do you actually play this? I've done a git pull, and the readme just says "open it in your browser of choice" except so far as I can tell, there's nothing to open

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I may be an idiot, but how do you actually play this? I've done a git pull, and the readme just says "open it in your browser of choice" except so far as I can tell, there's nothing to open
I recommend just downloading one of the releases in deploy.

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
for You i download this game and i found it. Just make a new game (after settings) and looks at setting menu, and the top down You can find a "Images". Open it and set AI, and you have everything there
after setting up a plethora of different things, you need to install Automatic1111's Stable Diffusion WebUI and the models, set it up aaaand i don't get it to work, shucks:=
from what i read, it is still quite experimental and needs quite long

the WebGL-Art is quite ok, though
you can get it here

when you start a new game, skip the intro, in the third row from the top you see multiple tabs, select "Display", scroll aaaaall the way down and in the last line you see Images: Disabled/Enabled. Select, well, enabled of course, and then search for WebGL. If you made it that far, there is a describtion of how to do all this and where to put the file from above

good luck

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
I recommend just downloading one of the releases in deploy.
when you pulled everything from the github, you need to first compile, so select the bat compile, then you get a new folder called bin, in there you find the html. Click that and it opens in your standard-browser

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Fattening Career 0.09 is now released.
This game features a large cast of different characters with widely different body types and personalities.
While the game is mainly focused on Weight Gain and BBW, there is a large part of Breast Expansion content.
There is a cast of 6 characters that all take a breast expansion drug which makes them gain weight almost exclusively in their bust.
While most growth is happening slowly, there are a few instant Breast expansion scenes/animations:

And there is also some milking/lactation content:

Besides the woman that take this drug, there are a few characters that gain weight with an hourglass bodytype.
dance2end.jpg
stripclub_talk.jpg

The game features about 6-8hours of content currently.
Get it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fattening-career-v0-09-bladerune9.134987/

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Fattening Career 0.09 is now released.
This game features a large cast of different characters with widely different body types and personalities.
While the game is mainly focused on Weight Gain and BBW, there is a large part of Breast Expansion content.
There is a cast of 6 characters that all take a breast expansion drug which makes them gain weight almost exclusively in their bust.
While most growth is happening slowly, there are a few instant Breast expansion scenes/animations:

And there is also some milking/lactation content:

Besides the woman that take this drug, there are a few characters that gain weight with an hourglass bodytype.
View attachment 3509330
View attachment 3509331

The game features about 6-8hours of content currently.
Get it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fattening-career-v0-09-bladerune9.134987/
Bladerun I love the breast/ass expansion part, mostly with the redhead and the blonde lady. But the belly weight gain stuff is pretty disgusting, in MY opinion. Escpeially with the teacher which is unavoideble or all the ladies who call you who want to be ''feeded''. I don't mind that fetish everybody has their thing but to the people who dislike it this is a very intruisive part. So my tips make ladies who like there belly fatter avoideble and the niches with character more known to the player so they can choose there fetish. The feeding part is also not great but at least it has a temporary effect and goes away.

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Bladerun I love the breast/ass expansion part, mostly with the redhead and the blonde lady. But the belly weight gain stuff is pretty disgusting, in MY opinion. Escpeially with the teacher which is unavoideble or all the ladies who call you who want to be ''feeded''. I don't mind that fetish everybody has their thing but to the people who dislike it this is a very intruisive part. So my tips make ladies who like there belly fatter avoideble and the niches with character more known to the player so they can choose there fetish. The feeding part is also not great but at least it has a temporary effect and goes away.
That is fair and understandable, not everyone like everything that is in the game.
I personally think that Breast Expansion and weight gain are sort of closely related to each other and there is a overlap between the two.
When the game is finished(maybe earlier), I'll make a breast-expansion only version/mod that basically disabled the rest of the game and only leaves in the Breast expansion parts for the people that dislike the weight gain aspects of the game.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
That is fair and understandable, not everyone like everything that is in the game.
I personally think that Breast Expansion and weight gain are sort of closely related to each other and there is a overlap between the two.
When the game is finished(maybe earlier), I'll make a breast-expansion only version/mod that basically disabled the rest of the game and only leaves in the Breast expansion parts for the people that dislike the weight gain aspects of the game.
or make your next game BE focus hehe..either will be awesome, your games are top notch!

uyted001

Mar 30, 2023
That would be nice

GarryTheGardener

Jan 12, 2018
I'll add few games where BE is present.
MonCurse - extremely satisfying art and interesting gameplay, sadly unfinished. Main page isn't updated, for download go to itchio or somewhere else. BE happens when drinking milk pots, and on a Long walk level on a tile with chest, there will be a wish ring. Huge and 60+ milk is current maximum.
The World's egg - recent Hasoyua game, got a proper translation and fixes. BE happens when losing in slime boss level.

Reactions: HektorPlasm
Sep 26, 2018
Week 16 4 Months.png Clarabelle 15.0.0 Free Release Update!

What's New?

Version 15 has 3 different events and introduce 2 new characters

Event for Week 8
You head back to the bar and see someone new in Clarabelle's usual seat ! We meet Buttercup !

Event for Week 11
You're relaxing with Mahi in your home, but you hear a familiar and annoying noise outside your apartment! We meet Nellie !

Event for Week 15
Clarabelle has invited you over for a session of baking! Her clothes are really barely hanging on ...

Free Release:

Paid Release:
PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS IN COMMENTS HERE

Happy playing!

Reactions: colombusohio
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes