Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
White Russian is in my opinion the best BE game. Very good story, also slow progession, instead of extremly fast and very cute ladies! The boobs are alrady pretty big (Look at cora).
I forgot about that game, it is indeed good. There's definitely BE there aswell as lactation. Some scenes with temporary giant sizes too. Highly recommended.

A shoutout to too, decent amount of BE so far and i hope there'll be more. Easy game to play too.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I forgot about that game, it is indeed good. There's definitely BE there aswell as lactation. Some scenes with temporary giant sizes too. Highly recommended.

A shoutout to too, decent amount of BE so far and i hope there'll be more. Easy game to play too.
I've just downloaded that and played it a little. It seems interesting and well-designed. People should be aware that it seems to be primarily a text game with illustrations, based on my playing through the prologue as far as the start of the game proper.

Reactions: zhiphius

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
-Princess Body: Slattern Harem
You may have to buy it, but its a fairly decent game focused on pregnancy, BE and lactation.
As this sounded interesting I did a search for it. I was surprised to find that it dates from as far back as 2011. I found a couple of sites that seemed to offer a free download, since they came up following a search including those keywords, but in both cases my AV warned me that the site was infested with a trojan, so I didn't proceed. I also discovered that dlsite has it for about $13, but it told me that the game is Japanese only, so I decided not to buy it, even though the art looked good.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
As this sounded interesting I did a search for it. I was surprised to find that it dates from as far back as 2011. I found a couple of sites that seemed to offer a free download, since they came up following a search including those keywords, but in both cases my AV warned me that the site was infested with a trojan, so I didn't proceed. I also discovered that dlsite has it for about $13, but it told me that the game is Japanese only, so I decided not to buy it, even though the art looked good.
Yes, princess body is Japanese only. It's fairly easy to understand the actions though.
The buttons to do actions is easy to figure out and learn.
And the 3 bars represent Sanity, Something about boobs (the more it fills the more BE actions you unlock) and the last i think affects the amount of sanity the MC looses from actions (basically its the first bar the player should fill by just having lots of sex).

For the buttons, you got 3 available initially, from top to bottom its: "breast treatment" "sex" "impregnation attempt". All other buttons is either body enhancements or actions that become available as the player progresses.

For some actions (like tentacle sex thingie) you want to do them multiple times to unlock more modifications.

Just remember to make saves and test things out. Too many pregnancies can result in a generic ending, but you need to do it to restore sanity. So its all a balance, but its honestly easy to figure out.

I've just downloaded that and played it a little. It seems interesting and well-designed. People should be aware that it seems to be primarily a text game with illustrations, based on my playing through the prologue as far as the start of the game proper.
Ah yes, it's primarily text. There's no character image i think, but your retainers (which you can modify) has images that changes with modifications. It's quite honestly pretty good quality for a in-progress development game so far.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
If you didn't check it out already the

Reactions: Yukariin
Sep 26, 2018
I'm hijacking this thread once again but hopefully everyone will enjoy with what I'm hijacking with!

00buttercop.PNG

Clarabelle 14.5.5 Free Release Update!

Hey everyone! Big news: we've just upgraded this release by adding not just one, but two new events for you all to enjoy!

What's New?

Week 10 Event: Join in on cat sitting for Clarabelle with Mahi!
Week 15 Event: This time, you're coming over to cook for Clarabelle!
Download Here:

Patreon Member Update here with a total of FOUR new events:

Found any bugs? Please let us know in the comments here so we can squash them ASAP!

Happy playing!

Dec 1, 2018
I'm hijacking this thread once again but hopefully everyone will enjoy with what I'm hijacking with!

View attachment 3395095

Clarabelle 14.5.5 Free Release Update!

Hey everyone! Big news: we've just upgraded this release by adding not just one, but two new events for you all to enjoy!

What's New?

Week 10 Event: Join in on cat sitting for Clarabelle with Mahi!
Week 15 Event: This time, you're coming over to cook for Clarabelle!
Download Here:

Patreon Member Update here with a total of FOUR new events:

Found any bugs? Please let us know in the comments here so we can squash them ASAP!

Happy playing!
5$ to unlock is not free friend

Sep 25, 2021
It's still pretty early rn, but the second floor first dungeon in has a slime girl jump into the fem protag and force her to jerk off the temporary dick she has with bloated tits.

There's (currently) a focus on various hypnosis and possessions, and if the first dungeon being futa-centric isn't too bad, the game looks to have a lot of potential.

Feb 4, 2018
It's still pretty early rn, but the second floor first dungeon in has a slime girl jump into the fem protag and force her to jerk off the temporary dick she has with bloated tits.

There's (currently) a focus on various hypnosis and possessions, and if the first dungeon being futa-centric isn't too bad, the game looks to have a lot of potential.
This game is really good if you like hypno and corruption, highly recommend

Reactions: Gismere
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes