Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
Found something interesting last night. has Vampire Survivor-esque gameplay on a map where the fem-protag hunts down "ghosts" to fuck in an abandoned school. Putting levels in "lactation" (which shoots bullets in random directions) makes her tits grow even bigger than what the previews show, but it's hard to see on the sprite and the CG only pops up after buying the upgrade. They've also got another game that can be pre-ordered that looks much more interesting: , here you guide a "salvor" you've hired in a desperate bid for money, and can choose to guide her to safety, or record any "unfortunate" happenings.

The first has a demo, and the second is in preorder since the Dev has only a month of rent, but there's honestly worse ways to spend $5 a piece than these on this very site

Oct 11, 2022
Found something interesting last night. has Vampire Survivor-esque gameplay on a map where the fem-protag hunts down "ghosts" to fuck in an abandoned school. Putting levels in "lactation" (which shoots bullets in random directions) makes her tits grow even bigger than what the previews show, but it's hard to see on the sprite and the CG only pops up after buying the upgrade. They've also got another game that can be pre-ordered that looks much more interesting: , here you guide a "salvor" you've hired in a desperate bid for money, and can choose to guide her to safety, or record any "unfortunate" happenings.

The first has a demo, and the second is in preorder since the Dev has only a month of rent, but there's honestly worse ways to spend $5 a piece than these on this very site
The First one is already on DL and someone already posted a request
https://f95zone.to/threads/curse-of-dares.203639/

kalagagu

Jun 10, 2021

Here you go! (note I did not try this link out myself I have no interested in this game)
could you dictate what to do with this? I understand how to download through a torrent but idk which link to use

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes