Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 26, 2018
Business of Loving by Dead End Draws has some BE in the spankbank with more to come in the next update. (Is there a thread on the forum?)

and the aptly named Milk Island Musume is a near perfect BE Visual Novel. All the girls grow halfway through the story. Really wish I could organize a translation of that one.

Chichigami-sama no Iutoori is another near perfect BE Visual Novel. Truly wish I could organize a translation of this one as well.

Growth Academy is wonderful of course.

Throat Fuck fetish fantasy is also good.

Oppaimon sort of has BE. The . . . Oppaimon . . . grow between evolutions.

Genkai Tokki Castle Panzers and Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates both are console games that are sadly Japanese only, but focus on BE and AE as a means to increase the power of your characters.

Lacto escape is also almost a perfect game

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Business of Loving by Dead End Draws has some BE in the spankbank with more to come in the next update. (Is there a thread on the forum?)

and the aptly named Milk Island Musume is a near perfect BE Visual Novel. All the girls grow halfway through the story. Really wish I could organize a translation of that one.

Chichigami-sama no Iutoori is another near perfect BE Visual Novel. Truly wish I could organize a translation of this one as well.

Genkai Tokki Castle Panzers and Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates both are console games that are sadly Japanese only, but focus on BE and AE as a means to increase the power of your characters.

I'll have a look at them, maybe I'll end up simply adding another section for games outside F95zone whenever I manage to free up some time. Thank you!

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020

where can you get those VN?

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Uni and Love & Sex : Second Base both have a character that can get implants, but that's it.

Mario is Missing : Your character grows when eating mushrooms.

Of Birds and Bees : basically the same as Autumn Boulevard, but probably gonna be better in the long run imo. Still in early-ish developpement.

Lab Rats 2 : At some point you can make BE potions to give to all NPCs. A lot of grinding but a fun game.

Interns of Ecstasy Island : Generic MtF intro, but a decent amount of content and BE. My main issue was how much RNG is involved in actually getting the scenes you wanted. I basically had to follow a guide and savescum a bit to get all the BE events.

HotDogKing has a couple games uploaded here, most of them include BE. The drawings have a lackluster quality, the gameplay isn't anything special either but I thought I'd mention them just because some might enjoy the games regardless. (Beware of the Wolf, Revenge of the Elf 1 & 2, Tentacle Elf, Worm Nest).

Reactions: Pyrats

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
Vale-City - The Return of the Goddesses on Deviantart
Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta on Aryion

Time Tenshi Series [Silver Cow Studio]
Have played all these games before just forgot about them, but was mentioned in a discord.

Pervysage0899

Apr 2, 2020
hey wanna know how to really pull people in give them a frustrating puzzle in the first 10 seconds of the game.....deleted

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
hey wanna know how to really pull people in give them a frustrating puzzle in the first 10 seconds of the game.....deleted
Excuse me, but I don't think I'm understanding you correctly. Are you having problems with any particular game? Because if so, you can always ask in the game threads themselves. Sometimes, though not always, people will respond.

If it is the case that any of the games in this list has frustated you, I'm sorry, and I hope at least it wasn't one of the ones I've recommended highly. I also tend to get quite tired of RPGM games for that reason, so I understand you to be fair.

Reactions: tadaboobs

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Dubious Practice added a expansion scene on 3 paths at the end of the last update.

Thanks for keeping the mtof stuff separate from the core games. It’s impossible to find stuff of f95 because all that stuff gets mixed in when you search.

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe someone can help me a bit here: I search a game, where a girl is trapped into a ghost house and get transformed (most of the time BE) each time she get hauted by something. I only know that it wasnt rpgm (some homebrew engine i think) and you have to pay for that game. The art was quite good i remembered. Maybe I have some luck and someone knows it here.
Thanks for every help!

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
ive come across 2 TG/BE games recently

Forgotten - - you die and come back as a ghost and as you pick up items to progress through the game, you go from boy to curveless girl, you mega curvy by the end of the game, and each step of the transformations is animated and has unique dialog, short and simple game. Also a Unity game so its a refreshing change from the norm

Maledictis - - you get summoned to another world, run into trouble and end up in a all girls Hogwarts like setting, since you are a boy you have to disguise yourself as a girl, through a few run ins with other girls at this witch school you have spells cast on you like one makes your boobs grow. its still early in development and is a RPGmaker game so dont expect too much from it for now

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Dubious Practice added a expansion scene on 3 paths at the end of the last update.

Thanks for keeping the mtof stuff separate from the core games. It’s impossible to find stuff of f95 because all that stuff gets mixed in when you search.
I'm onto it, thank you!

Reactions: tyuiasdf

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Maybe someone can help me a bit here: I search a game, where a girl is trapped into a ghost house and get transformed (most of the time BE) each time she get hauted by something. I only know that it wasnt rpgm (some homebrew engine i think) and you have to pay for that game. The art was quite good i remembered. Maybe I have some luck and someone knows it here.
Thanks for every help!
I'm afraid that if it was a payed game, I have not played it, sorry. Maybe any of our peers can help you though.

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
ive come across 2 TG/BE games recently

Forgotten - - you die and come back as a ghost and as you pick up items to progress through the game, you go from boy to curveless girl, you mega curvy by the end of the game, and each step of the transformations is animated and has unique dialog, short and simple game. Also a Unity game so its a refreshing change from the norm

Maledictis - - you get summoned to another world, run into trouble and end up in a all girls Hogwarts like setting, since you are a boy you have to disguise yourself as a girl, through a few run ins with other girls at this witch school you have spells cast on you like one makes your boobs grow. its still early in development and is a RPGmaker game so dont expect too much from it for now
I'll check them asap, thank you!

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for every help!
This game sounds fun. I hope someone will find it and post it here.

Jan 17, 2020
I've got a few more games here, also Key Of Egg does have BE - You have to find a quest called Phantom Fruit.

Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic~ (RPGM) - BE from losing to a mushroom boss.

Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon (RPGM)

Crimson Veil (RPGM) - Has at-least 1 BE defeat scene from an enemy called Nosferatu, might be more scenes.

The Potion Room (Unity) - Interesting new game where you combine ingredients for something to happen.

Coffee (Other) - Another interesting new pixel game, dream world that has some effects in the real world.

Happy Heart Panic (Other) - Has 1 BE defeat scene in a day-care from a milking machine and 2 (bimbo ghost) in a forest.

(Unity?) - Dr. Mario but the higher your score, the bigger the boobs.

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
(RPGM) - You get cursed into being a CowGirl and to constantly be producing milk. Its kind of a speedun game. You constantly are filling with milk and have to try to make it out of the dungeon you are in before you fill up to the max. Its a short game with replay-ability, the BE is constantly happening and well animated.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes