Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fallenarc

Jul 2, 2018
Someone already mentioned old school Free Cities, but there is an even better alternative. I'd also like to answer some questions regarding the image packs.

FCpregmod is a standalone continuation of the Free Cities game that is still in active development. It has been in open-source development for a LONG time and has a ton of content especially in the transformation realm of things. They also offer a ton of options to tailor the experience to your tastes.

There are three main image packs. Two feature 2D anime style art. Another uses 3D CG which seems to utilize Daz models or something similar. None of the image packs are complete, however two are currently being worked on and they all offer more than enough to be considered serviceable. I think the only thing missing in the image packs are certain items of clothing. (Meaning that they all offer a ton of different races, body colors and body proportions.)

It should be mentioned that this game comes with a pretty big caveat since it's entirely slaving focused. However, as someone who would normally avoid slavery smut, I still give it a big recommendation for anyone interested in TF including any of the most popular forms of Expansion.

If you have any questions about FCpregmod I can offer some incite from the perspective of a long time player.

Last edited:
Reactions: hibilly and mmuse

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
I see. I just looked it up, and it seems the base game is text only. Which image pack is better in your opinion? Also, what's your view on Neo Free Cities (the unity port, so to speak)?
So I dont remember the names of the image packs. Get all! My fave is the lowest res pack for the sole reason that its best compatible with growths and clothes.. As a HTML game, you'd like to see the progress.. pregmod is a given, is the first thing that shows when googled and it is still constantly updated.

Neo free.. IDK... Seems like a lofty goal bringing ALL of FC into unity.. Will most likely be in alpha test-stage for two years and disapear in the sand

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
Great list!

Thanks for your time and effort in putting it together.

The two things I'll add are to correct the spelling for my game to Hypnosis instead of Hipnosis, and that my other game Endowed will feature BE as a main plot point in future updates.

Cheers!
your games are great! most of the fun in BE is the journey and the reaction of the characters and you nail it, i always look forward to your work

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020
Someone already mentioned old school Free Cities, but there is an even better alternative. I'd also like to answer some questions regarding the image packs.

FCpregmod is a standalone continuation of the Free Cities game that is still in active development. It has been in open-source development for a LONG time and has a ton of content especially in the transformation realm of things. They also offer a ton of options to tailor the experience to your tastes.

There are three main image packs. Two feature 2D anime style art. Another uses 3D CG which seems to utilize Daz models or something similar. None of the image packs are complete, however two are currently being worked on and they all offer more than enough to be considered serviceable. I think the only thing missing in the image packs are certain items of clothing. (Meaning that they all offer a ton of different races, body colors and body proportions.)

It should be mentioned that this game comes with a pretty big caveat since it's entirely slaving focused. However, as someone who would normally avoid slavery smut, I still give it a big recommendation for anyone interested in TF including any of the most popular forms of Expansion.

If you have any questions about FCpregmod I can offer some incite from the perspective of a long time player.
how do you get it to work with daz?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
just wondering which girl from Holiday Island can you send away to get breast implants?
Pretty sure that this is a mistake and the story is that you can send girls away to get implants replaced by genetic engineering to make them real. One girl will tell you the story of how she got the genetic engineering done before she came to island and one will do a swap out with your help.

I hope I am wrong tho.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
Pretty sure that this is a mistake and the story is that you can send girls away to get implants replaced by genetic engineering to make them real. One girl will tell you the story of how she got the genetic engineering done before she came to island and one will do a swap out with your help.

I hope I am wrong tho.
either way, the game is awesome, you should play it regardless

fallenarc

Jul 2, 2018
how do you get it to work with daz?
I was referring to an image pack that uses 3D assets like DAZ or something similar. (It likely isn't DAZ unless he's using some older assets.)

If you have fc-pregmod version 3.9.6 you can find a download link and installation instructions for that pack where you normally change image packs. You can find the image packs area in-game by navigating to Options > Game Options. Once you get to the bottom of the Display tab in Game Options you're going to be looking for "Elohiem's interactive WebGL." After clicking on the WebGL image pack you'll be given further instructions and presented with a link to download the image pack.

Let me know if you need help with the image pack installation or have any other questions.

Sinicero

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone mentioned Degree of lewdity?

It has a solid body part expansion / shirinking system.

Also, Crisis extintion point has a breast expansion status that you get by getting caught by a special vine in specific zone leading to a change in every sex scene. Too bad the boobs deflat after you cum.

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Summer of Shame is a gender bender/ feminization/ sissyfication game with also BE by pills and medical procedures. The protagonist got one size bigger in the latest patreon update.

Event Girl is another HTML gender bender / feminization but forced game with BE by surgery. The protagonist got trapped in a machine and he wakes up in a future where he's a woman and must pay for a huge debt.

Suddenly a Girl is HTML from the same author of Sheroni Girls. It's been updated consistently and is also a gender bender corruption game. You start as boy that got transformed in to a girl by your stepdad. You can start with different body types and in last update got a Bimbo transformation path.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoliMagician

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone mentioned Degree of lewdity?

It has a solid body part expansion / shirinking system.

Also, Crisis extintion point has a breast expansion status that you get by getting caught by a special vine in specific zone leading to a change in every sex scene. Too bad the boobs deflat after you cum.
Thank you very much for your contribution! The game has been added and Crisis Point: Extintion 's description has been updated.

Summer of Shame is a gender bender/ feminization/ sissyfication game with also BE by pills and medical procedures. The protagonist got one size bigger in the latest patreon update.

Event Girl is another HTML gender bender / feminization but forced game with BE by surgery. The protagonist got trapped in a machine and he wakes up in a future where he's a woman and must pay for a huge debt.

Suddenly a Girl is HTML from the same author of Sheroni Girls. It's been updated consistently and is also a gender bender corruption game. You start as boy that got transformed in to a girl by your stepdad. You can start with different body types and in last update got a Bimbo transformation path.
Thank you for your input and taking the time to provide detailed descriptions of the games!

Reactions: Agent Cooper
Jan 17, 2020
First of all, Thank you for creating this. (I hate how hard it can be to find these treasures)

Nursery Dimension (Unity) - Made by the same people who created Lilia's Livelihood and Rain's Rave. (Not finished yet)

Vixens Tail: Duskvale (Ren'Py) - Has a breast expansion potion with at least 1 scene (might be 1-2 others that I haven't seen). Also most of the characters are futa.

Key of Egg (RPGM) - I haven't played this yet, but judging from the preview pictures, it looks like there is some BE.

A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life (RPGM) - Haven't played much of it, but a BE scene occurs fairly early in the game.

An idea I had. Looked up on e-hentai for BE in Game CG.

Sorry if I didn't provide enough info for the games. I know I have more games that I'm watching here that have BE.
Thank you again for this archive.

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
First of all, Thank you for creating this. (I hate how hard it can be to find these treasures)

Nursery Dimension (Unity) - Made by the same people who created Lilia's Livelihood and Rain's Rave. (Not finished yet)

Vixens Tail: Duskvale (Ren'Py) - Has a breast expansion potion with at least 1 scene (might be 1-2 others that I haven't seen). Also most of the characters are futa.

Key of Egg (RPGM) - I haven't played this yet, but judging from the preview pictures, it looks like there is some BE.

A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness -Young Wife's Indulgent Life (RPGM) - Haven't played much of it, but a BE scene occurs fairly early in the game.

Sorry if I didn't provide enough info for the games. I know I have more games that I'm watching here that have BE.
Please, do not even dare to apologize, you have contributed a ton, thank you so much!

Reactions: tempacc422

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019

Also, are the games in E-Hentai translated? I guess it depends on the game, but you seem to be familiar with the website and that might not be the case.

PilasMPuestas

Aug 3, 2017
For visual novels I used to search on vndb, there you can see what vn has a translation

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes