Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Gave a 5 star rating for the thread. This is a great growing resource.

I would like to request that you add the type of transformation included in the game because that might change which games people try. Some people like magic or pills or surgery. Would be very helpful to have those details included. You could even use symbols like PS for plastic surgery, M for magic and C for chemicals and pills and alien technology. Maybe we need more letters I don’t know.
I have finally come around to do it, and in the process I've cleaned up a bit to make the format more appealing. I hope you like it!

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Alchimia - You are the son of the town alchemist and you find a book of potion recipes, one happens to be a Boob growth potion, You end up giving it to your childhood friend and she goes from flat to huge, the artwork and story is great too

Reactions: hibilly

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Alchimia - You are the son of the town alchemist and you find a book of potion recipes, one happens to be a Boob growth potion, You end up giving it to your childhood friend and she goes from flat to huge, the artwork and story is great too
I was just trying it out today! As soon as I finish the playthrough I'll get it into the list, as well as another game called Cummy Bender. I'm glad new BE games are getting released.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
However could you have missed out on the greatest of all html games Free Cities. Game covers all kind of body mods and growths

Reactions: aliciafed

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
However could you have missed out on the greatest of all html games Free Cities. Game covers all kind of body mods and growths
I see. I just looked it up, and it seems the base game is text only. Which image pack is better in your opinion? Also, what's your view on Neo Free Cities (the unity port, so to speak)?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’d like to suggest that we keep Dubious Practice in mind for this thread. The BE is not yet but probably in the next update.

Reactions: hibilly

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Great list!

Thanks for your time and effort in putting it together.

The two things I'll add are to correct the spelling for my game to Hypnosis instead of Hipnosis, and that my other game Endowed will feature BE as a main plot point in future updates.

Cheers!
Damnit, I apologize for the mistake, I was sure I had checked the spelling... well now it's fixed.

On another note, I am indeed keeping an eye on Endowed, as soon as it includes any BE content I'll add it. I've already played the lastest version and it is very promising (maybe another S tier in the future, who knows?). Furthermore, I should be the one thanking you for the great content you put up. Keep up the good work!

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Mostly just a lurker, but I like to see the popularity and grouping that's happening here. Makes it easier to find things I might have otherwise missed out on.
Thank you so much for your appretiation! I find this kind of post helps a lot of people too, it also lets me keep track of games as well.

Anyone that finds themselves on this thread needs to play Expanding Universe's Games. Hypnosis is a community driven gem with a passionate dev.
Couldn't agree more.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes