Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Just beat this, I'd give it a pass, there's no corruption to be found here. It's virgin clear only.
Any and all sex with the main character is treated as some kind of it was all a dream, at best you get the few scenes in the first few minutes and then the game just veers direction into nothingness, if you've been sent to the back yard to gather wood & fight monsters, you can pretty much quit out the game there, you've seen all the scenes that actually happen to the main character.
There's also a fair amount of traps/futa, some optional, some not.

Apparently there's some choices to direct the plot, but I couldn't find any places to make any choices that weren't just a game over. They're not obvious in any case.

I was expecting the intro to lead up to some time loop, and I was getting a bunch of unique looking items that I was expecting to lead anywhere, but it didn't, and then I got some flat ending out of left field that spit all over the main characters efforts.
Final word for those who do decide to brave this game, do not waste your time farming drops for the extra costumes, the drop rates on some of these items had me levelling to lv 90 before I saw even one drop out of the various drops I needed.
Ahh. I am like, 3 hours into the game wondering if there'll ever be a corruption-like content. Kind of a wasted opportunity since we're supposedly in a prison full of criminals and degenerates. Would have been cool if it had more "sex for favors" scenarios that would lead to her corruption. I guess I'll just play until I get the ending then move on to another game.

Reactions: dawg929292

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Anyone knows how to get rid of those? Every time I press space, the screen goes down and it's quite uncomfortable to play like this.
azure.png

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Most official English versions these days are just bad MTLs. At least dazedanon does really good MTLs. Not telling you not to hold out but I don't really see any reason to
Well, the dev answered my question by trying to port this game into steam, but got held by some kind of censorship and such, which the dev said a bit weird since Steam already allowed something even lewder. The dev also said that if the game successfully landed on Steam, there will be a separate patch for the R-18 content, like the Kagura patch style. I don't know which localizer the dev contacted but I hope it will come out soon.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, the dev answered my question by trying to port this game into steam, but got held by some kind of censorship and such, which the dev said a bit weird since Steam already allowed something even lewder. The dev also said that if the game successfully landed on Steam, there will be a separate patch for the R-18 content, like the Kagura patch style. I don't know which localizer the dev contacted but I hope it will come out soon.
Steam is weird. They've straight up banned some devs for having incest content meanwhile they have games like Ara Ara Auntie Incest on their front page being sold without any patch needed afaik.
As I understand it really depends on which staff member is reviewing the game less than it does the content of the game. It's a really bad system which is unfortunate because it's a massively successful storefront.

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Steam is weird. They've straight up banned some devs for having incest content meanwhile they have games like Ara Ara Auntie Incest on their front page being sold without any patch needed afaik.
As I understand it really depends on which staff member is reviewing the game less than it does the content of the game. It's a really bad system which is unfortunate because it's a massively successful storefront.
That is why the dev is currently struggling. And about the reviewer being responsible for the content... It's similar to a certain site which applies rule 7 inconsistently

Wait really? Can you share the screenshot of the devs saying they gonna worked the English version? Tempting to play this game, but if the devs said they are working on the English version. I'm gonna wait the official version then
And you asked for a screenshot? Here you go, you can read the rest of the details
The original text is in Japanese, and the screenshot is MTL-ed

Last edited:
Reactions: Damedudamamm

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
This game is a trap in terms of description versus content. At first blush it sounds like a slowish corruption in prison game but it's just a gameover CG hunt with terrible pacing for h-content. If you really want context for the CGs I'd just play through the intro and use a gallery save.

Reactions: PinkCactus

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.05]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

ShadeTrimen

Sep 27, 2020
Why the hell can't I get this game to work? it says it contains a virus or unwanted software, and even when I unblocked it, it still wouldn't run and just gave me the same message.

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes