Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was quite shocked to see this, since the devs said they are working on the English official version. Well, the devs also make Android version but Japanese language.
Anyway, because of that, I haven't played this but I followed the dev's progress since last year and the CG quality is good, although I don't know much about the story and gameplay. I wonder if I should try this first or wait for the official EN version.
Most official English versions these days are just bad MTLs. At least dazedanon does really good MTLs. Not telling you not to hold out but I don't really see any reason to

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Jan Buta's work are no doubt all is good..

Though this one doesn't have femboy apart from thir previous works

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
like an hour into the game and its honestly really good so far. the lewd scenes and animations are good. the voices and moans are solid. and the whole prison setting is pretty interesting. the game hasnt felt grindy or slow yet. im enjoying it a lot

Nath11

Sep 10, 2021
Just beat this, I'd give it a pass, there's no corruption to be found here. It's virgin clear only.
Any and all sex with the main character is treated as some kind of it was all a dream, at best you get the few scenes in the first few minutes and then the game just veers direction into nothingness, if you've been sent to the back yard to gather wood & fight monsters, you can pretty much quit out the game there, you've seen all the scenes that actually happen to the main character.
There's also a fair amount of traps/futa, some optional, some not.

Apparently there's some choices to direct the plot, but I couldn't find any places to make any choices that weren't just a game over. They're not obvious in any case.

I was expecting the intro to lead up to some time loop, and I was getting a bunch of unique looking items that I was expecting to lead anywhere, but it didn't, and then I got some flat ending out of left field that spit all over the main characters efforts.
Final word for those who do decide to brave this game, do not waste your time farming drops for the extra costumes, the drop rates on some of these items had me levelling to lv 90 before I saw even one drop out of the various drops I needed.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Just beat this, I'd give it a pass, there's no corruption to be found here. It's virgin clear only.
Any and all sex with the main character is treated as some kind of it was all a dream, at best you get the few scenes in the first few minutes and then the game just veers direction into nothingness, if you've been sent to the back yard to gather wood & fight monsters, you can pretty much quit out the game there, you've seen all the scenes that actually happen to the main character.

Apparently there's some choices to direct the plot, but I couldn't find any places to make any choices that weren't just a game over. They're not obvious in any case.

I was expecting the intro to lead up to some time loop, and I was getting a bunch of unique looking items that I was expecting to lead anywhere, but it didn't, and then I got some flat ending out of left field that spit all over the main characters efforts.
Final word for those who do decide to brave this game, do not waste your time farming drops for the extra costumes, the drop rates on some of these items had me levelling to lv 90 before I saw even one drop out of the various drops I needed.
damn, i too thought it was some kind of time loop story, but i was left speechless becuse there wasnt anything we could customize while playing and reaching such an ending t.t

TolandZero

Dec 1, 2023

If you don't mind, can you spoil the ending? I want to know what happens but I don't feel like playing it.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes