yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dazed o/
BreakthroughTheSevenAzureFleshPots-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Breakthrough - The Seven Azure Flesh Pots [v1.05] [Jan Buta]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
this one felt pretty impossible to play not translated, hope it's understandable enough since the art is so good (also now that i notice isn't this maker the one that mainly makes femboy games like femboy holy order rascal?)

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Guys this looks amazing. Please tell me it has no gore and no scat. The word stinky is making me pause before I proceed to beat my old dick.

Reactions: Malkovichi

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I was quite shocked to see this, since the devs said they are working on the English official version. Well, the devs also make Android version but Japanese language.
Anyway, because of that, I haven't played this but I followed the dev's progress since last year and the CG quality is good, although I don't know much about the story and gameplay. I wonder if I should try this first or wait for the official EN version.

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
I was quite shocked to see this, since the devs said they are working on the English official version. Well, the devs also make Android version but Japanese language.
Anyway, because of that, I haven't played this but I followed the dev's progress since last year and the CG quality is good, although I don't know much about the story and gameplay. I wonder if I should try this first or wait for the official EN version.
Wait really? Can you share the screenshot of the devs saying they gonna worked the English version? Tempting to play this game, but if the devs said they are working on the English version. I'm gonna wait the official version then

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes