wasabeishot5

Nov 10, 2022
Just a head's up, I don't think there's a need for a gallery save. I just talked to the pig in the gallery and I got an option to unlock everything. I don't know if you have to do something to receive that, but I had only unlocked maybe half of them, not even that, when the pig gave the option.

Beyond that, just to clarify the ending, it wasn't the enemy nation saving them. The war was faked from the beginning to make money. There was a group that broke off from the two nations that want to expose that or something. I don't know. It wasn't really explained well at all. Not denying that. I just wanted to mention that part.

Also, the black market salesman does give an item that lets you buy the costumes for free along with giving more blueprints. Is there supposed to be a new game+ or something? Beating it also gives a message about three new scenes, but they must already be unlocked by the pig.

It was definitely abrupt and I feel like there's still things missing like being able to get some of these scenes in the gallery through the actual game and the aforementioned unlocking of the costumes. I don't know. Beats me.

Reactions: twzz

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
i know this game require a pc to run it but currently my pc is fucked, i found emulator to playing it on phones and it works great besides i only have 20 fps max. yet i have another problem picture characters in game not show up, anybody know how to fix this? the emulator i'm used is AopAop

Sinzzzzz

Mar 9, 2024
My game is having the same problem as the video. I tried to fix the error but failed. Hope you help

Teminigru

Dec 17, 2017
Biggest sin of this game is beeing toooo fucking boring.
You walk waaaaaay to slow and maps are waaaay to big
Can´t skip dialogue
Fast Travel is disabled most of the time
Quests are more about walking around to find that last1 item of the 10/11 list than actually doing something

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to resize the game's window without it just... cropping out parts of the actual game screen? When I try to resize it, small parts of the game's screen wind up cropped out, and scroll bars appear on the sides and bottom. I hate it when hentai games do this, its so stupid.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes