Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype20] [Ryuu01]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
BoundTownProject-Prototype19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- dummy-chan now will chase the player if seen, will start running towards player

- different types of dummy-chan will have different running speed

- for now, if player facing the dummy-chan, dummy will just stare when arrived and will only chloro if player facing backwards, this will be changed in the future

- changes to struggle sfx

Безымянный11.png

Cas007

Jan 6, 2024
I am new here, dont know how i do to post things. Think i need some permission or something. But let me try

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I guess still no way to quick reset or debug free yourself button? Being bound is nice an' all, but I would really like to explore what's new since last time without me struggling for 5 mins and getting immediately knocked out again.

Corruptvoid

Mar 9, 2021
I guess still no way to quick reset or debug free yourself button? Being bound is nice an' all, but I would really like to explore what's new since last time without me struggling for 5 mins and getting immediately knocked out again.
I just keep an old version that had debug features to untie since it's all on the same savestate

god3675382

Feb 13, 2022
go to "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\BoundProject\Saved\SaveGames", then delete "Bound1.sav". And Restart game.

Reactions: Innocience
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes