• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Bound Town Project [Prototype20] [Ryuu01]

1. 5.00 star(s)

smurflover

Have been following this for some time and I am enjoying it for what it is.
    So far this is a great proof of concept. I am looking forward to further updates of this project . Thank you , and keep up the good work .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Suale1986

This is a nice little proof of concept for what seems to be a light-hearted spy fantasy game. It has no sexual content at all, going instead for tight outfits, lots of rope, and a clear damsel-in-distress flavour.

The art is cartoonish but works well, and the struggling animations are varied and reasonably well made. The author seems to have given quite a bit of attention to the characters' facial expressions, which are just exaggerated enough to give the game a cute dramatic flair. The voiceovers follow the same aesthetic, and there's slightly different effects with different gags, which is a nice touch.

The struggling mechanics are simplistic but effective: once you know the controls, there's no need to fight chance or the physics model and the player can do what they intend to do. It seems evident that it's not meant to be the core of the game, and it doesn't offer much in its current state, but it feels more than adequate as part of a stealth action game, which seems to be the objective.

The customization options are not bad for a prototype either, although if the author doesn't include a wider range of body types, hairstyles and faces, all characters will end up looking pretty samey. Of course, it's early to tell.

All in all, it's rough around the edges and lacking content, but it was never advertised otherwise; what's there works well, and fills the underserved niche of tongue-in-cheek light bondage games. One to watch and support if this is your kind of thing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

As a Prototype, it's look good
    - Good Costumizable
    - good character
    - bondage like a salami

I have some issue with this prototype:
    - Controll are clunky
    - no way to reset unless deliting files data from the local
    - no clear indication or tutotial in game
    - slow movement

Overall, i'll check up this biding experience