Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1680507700289.png

Overview:
Prototype
it's a mild. . . well not really mild BDSM themed exploration/stealth game with no nudes where the player starts as just a random woman who just moved in to a town called Boundtown, where there's only female residents inside. Player will somehow get kidnapped and the journey starts there

BDSM, here's what's the minimum spec
- CPU | intel(R) Core (TM) i5-9400F 2.90GHz
- GPU | NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti (prepare to use lower scale resolution)
- 16 Gb of RAM

Thread Updated: 2021-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Ryuu01 - -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing, BianTheGreat

2022-11-06_18_38_41-Window.png 2022-11-06_18_37_54-Window.png 2022-11-06_18_38_56-Window.png 2022-11-06_18_39_06-Window.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Fixed the link
- - - -

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Well actually that "game" is quite a tech demo for stuff Ryuu01 plans to do with this...

I know it as "Bound Project" and you are only on the basement with 2 bots that can tie you up, but perhaps this is another version

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
have to delete the files all the time in appdata local, because i get stuck in random things and the game saves everything, so restarting it doesnt do anything

a new bdsm game would be nice, but this stealth non nude stuff is not too interesting for me, but good luck with it anyway

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
The game is still very early development, I can share previous versions and the changelog for all of them but I doubt they will be any different.
Is the game worth to check out? Yes absolutely
Is it worth 10$ on Patreon? No I don't think so...
Dev says there will be no nudes/no toys etc.
The game lacks any kind of tutorial in game. You have to check discord if you wanna know what to do. It's just a tech demo, I'm gonna support it for few months see if anything changes

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know why, but I have the uneasy feeling that it's again a game that will be abandoned quite quickly
It's have been in development of quite some time now. It has a decent following on Patreon. I doubt it's gonna get abandoned but it's far from finished. There are some questionable choices like the shooting and meele mechanics (check the controls menu), Lack of any roadmap with future goals and how the development is gonna go. Let's hope for the best and be patient.

Also the game has terrible optimalization. My pc can run RDR 2 on medium in 144 fps but 1 smal box room and 3 models and the frame rate dies on the highest settings

Reactions: Eudaldigo
Sep 7, 2020
It's what it says on the Patreon, the game could run on lowest on 8 GB I'm sure but it's just terribly optimized
I don't own Cyberpunk but it can run on medium-high settings on my budget gaming laptop with 8 gigs worth of ram and a RTX 3050. Just to show that the game really needs better optimization because hell nah I won't be playing a BDSM game that just explodes my laptop to oblivion.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes