Akserd_Sky

Feb 16, 2024
Your translation program seems to struggle with pronouns, but otherwise it's not bad. Thank you for the translation.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Unfortunately, I can't cope, my game doesn't start on my PC. I'm not even interested in the translation. Can anyone help?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks, buddy, I decided not to experiment anymore, deleted everything and returned the language to what I had.
Your choice of course, but the VN runs fine with the Locale Emulator. One thing I noticed is that the MMC.exe file is missing in your VN directory. I assume your virus scanner has removed that file, because it gave a false positive (virus scanners are known to remove executables that have a game crack in them).

Personally I have a special directory/drive where I unpack and test games/VN. I exclude that directory/drive in my virus/malware scanner, so I can run those games/VN without overprotective scanners. Of course all other directory's, memory and system files are still actively scanned, so the risks are minimal. Of course you have to know for a bit what you are doing and NEVER turn of your virus/malware scanner.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Your choice of course, but the VN runs fine with the Locale Emulator. One thing I noticed is that the MMC.exe file is missing in your VN directory. I assume your virus scanner has removed that file, because it gave a false positive (virus scanners are known to remove executables that have a game crack in them).

Personally I have a special directory/drive where I unpack and test games/VN. I exclude that directory/drive in my virus/malware scanner, so I can run those games/VN without overprotective scanners. Of course all other directory's, memory and system files are still actively scanned, so the risks are minimal. Of course you have to know for a bit what you are doing and NEVER turn of your virus/malware scanner.

Hope this helps a bit.
Thank you, but I am a weak PC user and I do not know how to disable the virus scanner for a separate drive, I have 4 of them on my PC. Probably if I could do it, it would work. Anyway, thanks again for participating.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes