bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3438351

Overview:
Main character has dreams about his mother-in-law. One day he forgets his homework and school and comes later to pick it up. Inside school building he sees secret act of a school boy committing a woman that suits to be his mother. Next day he is invited to school infirmary and given offer to join "Mama club" that connects young male students and mature women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2003-06-06
Original Title: 母性~ママクラブ~
Aliases: Mama Club 1
Developer:
Publisher:
Translator: Hokori-1
Censored: YES (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English(Chat gpt 3.5 turbo+ Partial edited )
VNDB:
Length: 2-10 hours
Sequel:
Voices: JAPANESE
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Eng Patch: - - - -

View attachment 3438402 View attachment 3438403 View attachment 3438404
View attachment 3438482 View attachment 3438483 View attachment 3438484 View attachment 3438486 View attachment 3438487 View attachment 3438488 View attachment 3438489 View attachment 3438490 View attachment 3438491 View attachment 3438496 View attachment 3438497 View attachment 3438498 View attachment 3438499 View attachment 3438500
You forgot the Netorare tag.... It's on VNDB bruv.

fov33

Dec 16, 2021
Hello guys, this error shows up. I'm using locale emulator and I set the language pack to Japanese. Is there anything I can do? Some games works the locale emulator but some not.

1710429747879.png

Reactions: Kaine1994

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Thanks for replying, but error still showing
set the system local to Japanese from the control panel>region and then download the game again.

yah old Japanese visual novel games can be a pain in the ass to run on non-JP PCs.

PC could not detect the Japanese letters inside the game engine files so it'll auto change it from inside the rar file which broke the game.

also cracked version? which version is this?
non of DLsite latest versions have DRM, however the exe for the latest releases will still give malware warnings.

Edit: here's the latest purchased DLsite version from 2019 Patched with the English patch provided here.
exe in the files will still gives you warning, im guessing its false positive.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
set the system local to Japanese from the control panel>region and then download the game again.

yah old Japanese visual novel games can be a pain in the ass to run on non-JP PCs.

PC could not detect the Japanese letters inside the game engine files so it'll auto change it from inside the rar file which broke the game.

non of DLsite latest versions have DRM, however the exe for the latest releases will still give malware warnings.

Edit: here's the latest purchased DLsite version from 2019 Patched with the English patch provided here.
Workupload
The one I have provided is also Dlsite version from 2019.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I one I have provided is also Dlsite version from 2019.
so im guessing its false positive. would be best to put a warning signs in the OP/first post to avoid future headache.

and thanks for translating this.

Last edited:
Reactions: fov33

fov33

Dec 16, 2021

Workupload
Thanks, but I've already done this .

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
No it's not. It is the cracked 2019 version, not the original.
The one White Bomber provided is the 2016 version (I also have it in my collection) and does not trigger AVs
From what i know these games were re-released in 2019 with kirikiri as a engine, That is why these games can be translated now because there was are no tools available for earlier 2000's engines and if the tools were available to me then i would've gone for the original one from 2003.

Or are you saying that the 2016 version differs from 2019 version and if yes then in what context , Can you tell me more?

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
From what i know these games were re-released in 2019 with kirikiri as a engine, That is why these games can be translated now because there was are no tools available for earlier 2000's engines and if the tools were available to me then i would've gone for the original one form 2003.

Or are you saying that the 2016 version differs from 2019 version and if yes then in what context , Can you tell me more?
EDIT-I checked the game provided by white bomber and it do not trigger's any AV , And it do not have DRM protection on it too. I think i should add this to OP.
Added to OP.

Last edited:

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
The second one of this series is almost done .
I couldn't find the kirikiri version of third game till now.
If I'll find it I'll translate it too.
I have the 2016 versions if you need them (I bought them at the end of 2019 as a bundle because they were drm free)
From what i know these games were re-released in 2019 with kirikiri as a engine, That is why these games can be translated now because there was are no tools available for earlier 2000's engines and if the tools were available to me then i would've gone for the original one form 2003.

They were re-released multiple times.
Both 2016 & 2019 versions are based on the kiri-kiri engine.
2016 (kiri-kiri 2.31.2013.411) and are drm free
2019 (kiri-kiri 2.32.2.426) and added some kind of drm (I don't have it and do not know what type it was)
You can use the last kirikiri kag3 sdk (kiri-kiri 2.32.2.426) (it works with previous versions too)

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
HOKORI-1
On the text that brakes the game when translated have you tried adding the characters " " and " " before and after the translation?
On some japanese engines that use ASCII, they are needed when you insert non japanese characters.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
HOKORI-1
On the text that brakes the game when translated have you tried adding the characters " " and " " before and after the translation?
On some japanese engines that use ASCII, they are needed when you insert non japanese characters.
Actually choices are hardcoded and linked with many different files that those can't those translated and even choices can be translated I don't want to scrap though those mind fucking files.
As of some dialogues that is untranslated I can fix that, I 've updated the script I used to extract the form snr files to speed up the process. I think I'll fix the dialogue but choices are still no go.
And If you can then please share the 2016 version game, That should make things a little easier.

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
S
Actually choices are hardcoded and linked with many different files that those can't those translated and even choices can be translated I don't want to scrap though those mind fucking files.
As of some dialogues that is untranslated I can fix that, I 've updated the script I used to extract the form snr files to speed up the process. I think I'll fix the dialogue but choices are still no go.
And If you can then please share the 2016 version game, That should make things a little easier.
Still waitin your script :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes