Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Actually choices are hardcoded and linked with many different files that those can't those translated and even choices can be translated I don't want to scrap though those mind fucking files.
As of some dialogues that is untranslated I can fix that, I 've updated the script I used to extract the form snr files to speed up the process. I think I'll fix the dialogue but choices are still no go.
And If you can then please share the 2016 version game, That should make things a little easier.

Reactions: HOKORI SAMA

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
Guess I'll wait for a few days to see if they upload a new version because I still haven't been able to play this.

JoshuaJacobs

Apr 5, 2022
The script fix patch doesn't seem to work, been crashing at the same spot, what am I doing wrong? Am I not supposed to load the saves?

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
It keeps crashing on this part, like I get this error msg, no idea what it means. Anyways it makes the game unresponsive and i have to close it with task manager.

I do have the script patch.

Reactions: Duke M and Chace005

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
It keeps crashing on this part, like I get this error msg, no idea what it means. Anyways it makes the game unresponsive and i have to close it with task manager.

I do have the script patch.
Maybe you don't know but I had updated the patch about 2-3 days ago so download the newer patch then check again.
I'll also look at the problem tomorrow.

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe you don't know but I had updated the patch about 2-3 days ago so download the newer patch then check again.
I'll also look at the problem tomorrow.
I did run it with the latest patch, since I downloaded the game today, encountered the error. Downloaded the patch after encountering the error, to see if that would fix things. In case the game patch was out of date.

Reactions: Chace005
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes