• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... Guys? I not undestend... This Game is End version or Not? Were is "Completed" Tag if it is End Verison? Ot it is not End? O_O

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Hmmm... Guys? I not undestend... This Game is End version or Not? Were is "Completed" Tag if it is End Verison? Ot it is not End? O_O
The game is finished, but the final version is not uploaded here, you need to download it from Patreon -

Reactions: xןʞ and mesoru

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey,has the Game a Walkthrough?
And I have a problem were when I load a save it takes me to another save were i talk to the shop keeper... so I cant save

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
so I found a bug, I had just started fighting the shaman in the first town, right after my first attack miss, I saved the game which caused an error to happen. I ignored the error and the goblin shaman was defeated.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
companion_name.stats['hp'] (and all other stats)
player.skills[''] for skillchecks
Thats the one for their current hp and not base correct? Not trying the manipulate the base stat just the current so i can put it back to sool when i have no potions or healing spell

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
-Now just keep investigating until you encounter the Goblin Shaman; after battling him, if you choose to interrogate him you will then get a choice to either kill him or to give one of the girls to the goblins in exchange for information and them leaving the town alone. I recommend saving right at this choice so that you can return here easily. You can access the book from this screen, so you don't have to fight the battle with the same companion you want to sacrifice. Carex and Rayda each have a scene here, but whichever companion you sacrifice will be permanently lost, so I recommend that once you've unlocked both available scenes, you reset and kill the shaman instead.
Hey, I have a Problem here... I don't have the Option to sacrifice one of my Girls... I have only a "Kill him" Option. :/ Pls Help.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone got an updated walkthrough? I reached the demon but I can't give him the elf chick I recruited there.