May 15, 2017
Gameplay hints:
* When exploring for goblins, or whatever, you sometimes get an empty cave scene with nothing happening. This isn't a bug. Wander your mouse over the stuff there till you find something.
* At some point you will be asked to collect 5000 gold, which is a lot. Rather than grind for ages there is a small exploit you can use. When you fight the corrupt tax collector hand her to the guards instead of letting the merchants have their way with her. You will get 750 gold AND the game will not mark the quest as finished so you can find her again at the inn once a day.

The game tag is wrong, IMO. It is not female protagonist, the male protagonist - who is never seen - collects female companions who he guides (mind controls) to fight for him.

Hello sir, i was wonder about the book you buy for a expensive price and how to activate it?
I managed to randomly do it with the last female hero you recruit, to get the 6th picture in the original post.
Just wanting to also do it with the other 2 female heros too.

Also got the half drow companion, wondering how to get scenes with her?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
If you have the right companion, you don't have to grind at all.
Ah, never found that one. I always thought she was pretty useless, because the only thing I found to do with her was examine maps (95% compared to 70%?). Only if you use her to compare maps, then you have to remember to switch companions each time to someone who can actually fight before exploring.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how do you get scene with carex and the goblins?, the only option it gives me is kill the shaman when defeated with carex

-.-

May 11, 2017
i'm stuck at the quest "i need invistigate that goblin in the peak of the widow" what should i do?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I'm really a big fan of the art of the game.

And more than the girls, it's the atmosphere created by the pictures of cities that really bring something more. I totally forgot that is was an erotic game, I think that it's the first time that it happened to me.

Just something that upset me, I couldn't fight the tax collector, she was too strong for my companion, but I cannot find her later :/

Reactions: mesoru

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
The author's answer about the stage of the game:
"The game need s a third update, with other city and a pair of new missions, then will be finished. I don't think in make a continuation fo the game, because the main story have a closed end."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
i dont like female protagonists
I used to be the same, and with non adult content, I am the same, protagonist MUST be male.
But damn, adult games are for some strange reason alot more interesting with a female protagonist.
Male protagonist adult games are either Harem, R$pist going around doing his business or NTR

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
White Christmas for everyone. (Color)
I guess the most part of you will be busy this days, so why don't share this now, right?
I added the pages in the post if you prefer download one per one, but I think the post would looks nice in this way.
Hope you like the final result of this.
I'm so near to confirm the next year probably will have some raffles without brooke the patreon rules, and I hope I'll finish Borderline, as I said in the last post at first months of the next year.
I'll upload the classic survey to make the monthly page for january soon.
Thank you so much, seriously, I'm really happy you let me make this projects with your support!
2.jpg WC01.jpg WC02.jpg

White Christmas for everyone (Greyscale)
1.jpg

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Walkthrough:

After the opening texts, you will be in the town of Widow's Peak.
-Go to the streets in the morning to meet and recruit Carex, your first slave.
-Then go to the temple at night to meet and recruit Rayda.
-Go to the streets in the morning to unlock a Conversation and some Investigations; These each have only a certain chance of working, which varies depending on what companion you have at the moment, so you may need to try for a couple of days in a row.
-Next, go to the library until you unlock the ability to compare maps and investigate the results
-Make sure to equip weapons and armor before you start investigating
-Go to the streets at Night to encounter Aderia
-Now investigate the caves until you run into Aderia with the goblins; this is your first Scene; after battling through 3 goblins in a row, you can either turn her in, kill her, or negotiate with her to recruit her.
-Go to the Inn at night to meet the blacksmith whose daughter is missing.
-Next, keep investigating until you find her; you'll get a scene first, then have to battle through 2 goblins, 1 goblin warrior, and another normal goblin before you can rescue her. This will unlock the Smithy in Widow's Peak.
-Now just keep investigating until you encounter the Goblin Shaman; after battling him, if you choose to interrogate him you will then get a choice to either kill him or to give one of the girls to the goblins in exchange for information and them leaving the town alone. I recommend saving right at this choice so that you can return here easily. You can access the book from this screen, so you don't have to fight the battle with the same companion you want to sacrifice. Carex and Rayda each have a scene here, but whichever companion you sacrifice will be permanently lost, so I recommend that once you've unlocked both available scenes, you reset and kill the shaman instead.

Now you can proceed to the town of Ash.
-Go to the Streets to get an infodump from one of the local guards
-Go the Park in the evening to meet Perganum the druid
-Go to the Streets in the evening to hear a conversation
-Go to the Inn at night to meet and recruit Dahlia (Dhalia?)
-Go back to Widow's Peak and go to the library to find a book
-I recommend doing the Tax Collector quest here (see below), but I think that's optional.*
-Go back to Ash
-Go to the Streets in the morning to encounter a goat
-Go to the Streets at night to encounter the goat again; Follow it to track it down. (The act of following is skill-locked, so there's a chance of failure; if this happens, just try again the next night until you succeed)
-You will have two choice screens with the Stranger elf, first whether to tell her yes or no and then whether to agree or disagree
--If you tell her no and disagree, you will receive 200 gold
--If you tell her no and agree, you will unlock a scene and then receive 200 gold
--If you tell her yes, you will receive 1000 gold; Afterwards it is possible to encounter the thief goat in the Streets again
-Go to Secundus (the shopkeeper in Ash) and talk to him about the mirror
-Talk to him again with Dahlia in your party to get a scene and the mirror
--Alternatively you can pay the 5000 gold to get the mirror without whoring out your companion, but why would you want to do that?
-Go to the Inn at night to get some information

Eume Forest should now be unlocked on the map
-You may have to equip the mirror to one of your companions to enter, but I'm not sure if it's actually required
-Explore/fight until you rescue a Citizen from a spider's cocoon
-Continue to explore/fight until you encounter the Cleric Drow; battle her.
-After her defeat, she will make you an offer and then, if you accept it, make you a new offer. If you accept the second offer, you will again have to select one of your companions to sacrifice. The same rules apply here as with the goblin shaman; Carex, Rayda, and Dahlia each have a different scene.
-If you refuse either her first or second offer, you will automatically take her to the Tower in Ash. After doing this, go back to the Tower to get a scene of the townspeople subjecting her to a vigilante gangbang.
-I went back and found the Eloise Cameo here, but I think that's optional.*
-Go to the Park at night to encounter Perganum and battle him.
-End of this version of the game.

*There are also, however, a few other events that I think can be done in any order.

Tax Collector Quest
-This one can be done, I believe, at any point after you defeat the goblin shaman. I personally did it just before I went to the library for the book.
-Talk to Primus (the shopkeeper in Widow's Peak) to begin the quest.
-Go to the Inn at night to find Thunbergia, then accept her offer to battle.
-After you defeat her, you can either turn her over to the guards or give her to the merchants. the former will allow the previous step and this one to be repeated, while the latter will result in a scene.

Eloise Cameo
-I personally did this one after completing the drow plot, but it might only require completion of the goblin plot; I don't know.
-Just go back to investigating the goblin caves in Widow's Peak until you get a scene.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone have any news on his new game about Eloise?
His next upcoming game is The Eloise Case, a princess maker-style game set during her time at the asylum between Stroke of Madness and Delirium. As of his most recent update on Patreon, the pencils for all of the game's sex scenes have been done, and once that game is finished he'll focus next on the final update of Borderline. Afterwards, apparently the next project in line is 'The cursed of the firehair family' (sic), which will feature Rebecca, Grace and Eloise trying to resolve the loose ends from the previous games. Work will apparently begin on this one after The Eloise Case is complete.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Put a request up for the Eloise case. Hopefully, someone who is a patron, or has $10, will see it and provide a link, and hopefully soon!

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
Eume Forest seems to be a no-go. Is there anything you have to do to trigger the Citizen in the cocoon? I must have gone through the forest 20 times by now and nothing's happening outside of the regular fights.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Eume Forest seems to be a no-go. Is there anything you have to do to trigger the Citizen in the cocoon? I must have gone through the forest 20 times by now and nothing's happening outside of the regular fights.
Did you go to the tavern at night/midday and met with the guy that tasks you to find his friend? cause you need to do that first to the trigger the cacoon event

Reactions: Valath