mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This isn't even a female protagonist, the tag is wrong your an old dude wizard that controls them it should be mind control since you can force them to do your bidding

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, according to his HF post it's finished now and will be free for everyone next month, so we'll get it, even if noone shares.
He finished it? Holy shit he put in a lot more work than I thought. Then again it's been since April since we've had an update on here so I guess that's more than enough time to finish it. Now I can't wait to see what's all been added.

Reactions: TinaLarsen

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Genlocks Quest v0.2 for Patrons
I'm liking that preview pic. Too bad no one seems to be a patron of his here. Oh well, it'll be released in another 30 days or so. I'll have to check and see if he's released Borderline yet, he said it'd come out in September.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Just completed the completed game, love the work done by the creator but it felt too short/ anti climatic. I was also able to get all the h-scenes minus the Eliose cameo since I think it’s bugged, went through maps fighting goblins over a dozen times and it still didn’t appear. Also anyone know what the old book in the store that costs 3500 is meant for? I found no use for it

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Just completed the completed game, love the work done by the creator but it felt too short/ anti climatic. I was also able to get all the h-scenes minus the Eliose cameo since I think it’s bugged, went through maps fighting goblins over a dozen times and it still didn’t appear. Also anyone know what the old book in the store that costs 3500 is meant for? I found no use for it
can you share your save?

Reactions: JSquibward