4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

SkyLynx

Jan 6, 2020
for creator of site, some download have virus. In this plataform: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
I checked them and they all have the same compressed data (going by the CRC-32 hashes) as the official download from KanashiiPanda's website and I can't find anything amiss with that either.

Only out of place thing I can find is the highest compressed folder on these reuploads has a different name.

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
I can't remember how to trigger the scene where Jake and Mia (dressed as Julia) go out, where they eventually go to the school and have sex in the bathroom.

Can anyone help me out?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I can't remember how to trigger the scene where Jake and Mia (dressed as Julia) go out, where they eventually go to the school and have sex in the bathroom.

Can anyone help me out?
I don't think that was ever a scene in the game? If it was, it must have been removed or made inaccessible for some reason

Feb 1, 2018
Since I can't really post anything that the creator of the game could maybe see for himself or herself. But I do have a wish. I do wish that there was an expansion of the cosplaying. Like so far, everything we have done doesn't really permanently alter someone's mindstate. Like, imagine if we could slowly make Mia think she is Julia and vice versa. After all, if we can make Lia cosplay as Julia, it's only fair for the opposite to happen.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How do you get Caroline pregant?
You'll need to progress the main quest a ways to do so (check the ), Ctrl+F for Chapter 1 Memetics, but basically you'll need to fuck the succubus in front of her four times and then exhaust all of the dialogue with her up until that point.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
You'll need to progress the main quest a ways to do so (check the ), Ctrl+F for Chapter 1 Memetics, but basically you'll need to fuck the succubus in front of her four times and then exhaust all of the dialogue with her up until that point.
Thanks! Any idea how long it takes for her to show it, i got her to do the dreamwalk and just wondered?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks! Any idea how long it takes for her to show it, i got her to do the dreamwalk and just wondered?
It should function like any other pregnancy in that regard, I.E. based on the gestation period of the specific aspect. So maybe 2-3 in-game days?

Feb 17, 2018
Is there another way to play this game aside from Waryfox's port?.

I would like to try the new content on my phone, but I think it wouldn't be right to pressure them to update it, after all they have no obligation to do so.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can i ask how big is this game now ? I remember seeing and try to play this in 2020 but i got zero memory about it now
There's been a steady stream of content, but it hasn't grown dramatically since then. Chapter 1 has a conclusion now, a few more sex scenes were added, more scenes got colored, and I think one or two characters got added, but the game is still mostly the same.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Can i ask how big is this game now ? I remember seeing and try to play this in 2020 but i got zero memory about it now
it´s been 7 years now since the project was posted here and if you check out the change log the "new" content is barely there... few words, this game is a joke, we can say instead this is just a personal project that from time to time the author update with one or two new pics

Blahblahyesyes

Sep 15, 2021
Is there any way to get Caroline to swap with Julia a second time?
If you go to Julia's room late night there may be a scene (im not sure the exact requirements) where you walk in on Caroline already body swapped with Julia. It leads to another threesome, which Caroline then suggests doing on Wednesdays.

Reactions: VibiusJasmin

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I do wonder if the sex scenes that are penciled will ever get done and when Trish will give birth also when will Caroline will show getting pregnant (got to in pregnant here in the dream realm but no belly yet.) :p:p:p

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I do wonder if the sex scenes that are penciled will ever get done and when Trish will give birth also when will Caroline will show getting pregnant (got to in pregnant here in the dream realm but no belly yet.) :p:p:p
Sometimes I wonder if some of the scenes that are still just sketches were actually forgotten about, considering it's dream walk scenes and some of the more recent scenes that are getting finished

SkyLynx

Jan 6, 2020
We consistently get one hand animated scene a month so I don't agree that "new content is barely there".
I also don't get why personal project is being framed as an insult when most of this site is personal projects.
I do agree their scene priorities are very weird, I was surprised when they simply removed one of the oldest ones from Cassandra when it had been there for so many years.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes