4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
The version here is outdated. I recommend going on TFGames for the latest update. That being said, I loved this game. Needs more scenes with Olivia, though.

Last edited:

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
\AppData\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda\Book of Lust

Honestly with the cheat menu and the guide (check the front page) it took me like 30 minutes to run through the game

But ngl I was searching for a save as well.

Caroline is alive she just travels around the map EVEN THO HER TANK IS GONE she is sometimes in your house, your GFs house her own house.

sometimes at the cafe and sometimes in the lounge, i mainly find her in the school lounge.

Last edited:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is this game close to being finished? I played it toward the beginning of development and enjoyed it, but there were a lot of unfinished art in the available scenes, so I wanted to wait until I never had to worry about whether the available content was actually ready to be played or not. At this point it's been years, though, so I'm kinda done waiting around and want to just squeeze what I can out of what's finished and move on if the end isn't even in sight yet.

Reactions: BrotherNewt

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
Is this game close to being finished? I played it toward the beginning of development and enjoyed it, but there were a lot of unfinished art in the available scenes, so I wanted to wait until I never had to worry about whether the available content was actually ready to be played or not. At this point it's been years, though, so I'm kinda done waiting around and want to just squeeze what I can out of what's finished and move on if the end isn't even in sight yet.
No idea, honestly. I mean, many possible sex scenes can still happen.

Reactions: Signtist

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
IMO, I think that this game is a bit far from finished. I think a lot still needs to be "fleshed" out and bugs that come up needs fixing. Even though the game is still a WIP, I still enjoy it very much :3.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
IMO, I think that this game is a bit far from finished. I think a lot still needs to be "fleshed" out and bugs that come up needs fixing. Even though the game is still a WIP, I still enjoy it very much :3.
I pray for more caroline Content as well

Feb 17, 2018
I agree, in terms of story, I think there is still a lot of content left unless it is planned to be divided into a second installment.

As far as I have played, only 2 owners of the books are known, the protagonist and another person, it would be expected that other books would make their appearance along with their owner, and most likely more secondary characters unrelated to the books.

Nov 18, 2017
I am absolutely in love with Caroline, i wish there was a way to ask her to become my Main Girlfriend~ don't wanna betray Julia or anything, still would keep her in my Harem~ but Caroline is just so cute~ she stole my heart right away~ i must protecc her no matter what~<3<3<3

Feb 17, 2018
I am absolutely in love with Caroline, i wish there was a way to ask her to become my Main Girlfriend~ don't wanna betray Julia or anything, still would keep her in my Harem~ but Caroline is just so cute~ she stole my heart right away~ i must protecc her no matter what~<3<3<3
Canonically, I don't think Julia would mind.

Spoiler of Julia scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes