• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
Okay, I got to ask, how many sex scenes are in the game in total, including both unfinished and finished sex scenes? I want to figure out how many scenes currently exists for each character, as well as how many scenes include various fetishes, such as pregnancy scenes and NTR scenes (Yes, I know this includes swinging, sharing, cuckoldry and EVERYTHING that isn't the love interest getting it with their significant other).
I mainly want this list in order to help determine whether or not I'd even want to bother downloading this if most scenes are fetishes I don't want or if they include too many characters I don't like.
Check the guide on front page and look for available scenes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How do I get to Chapter 2?
It technically begins after 15 in-game days, but you can only really start progressing it after 30 days and after completing Caroline's quest that is the center of the Chapter 1 content while getting the "good" outcome. has a full walkthrough for if you want to figure out how to do that.

Reactions: bigchobo103

bigchobo103

Apr 23, 2023
It technically begins after 15 in-game days, but you can only really start progressing it after 30 days and after completing Caroline's quest that is the center of the Chapter 1 content while getting the "good" outcome. has a full walkthrough for if you want to figure out how to do that.
thank you

Reactions: weedman4251

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Man, after viewing Mel's dreams, I really hope we get some way to turn Jake into Jane in the waking world too, the bodyswap is nice, but there's just something about actual Gender Bending that's so much better!

• Angry
Reactions: 72 man and HikkiG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.12.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
i hope we will get the ability to get the succubus grow a cock to fuck us as male characters, would love to get stuffed by the mom as jake

Reactions: Demilago

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Please help i am stuck as Caroline and don't know how to swap back. Can't use skill and when discuss body swap it says it won't work now or something.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Please help i am stuck as Caroline and don't know how to swap back. Can't use skill and when discuss body swap it says it won't work now or something.
You might be on the step for the quest where you need to talk to Mel, and Julia, if not, then I'm not sure what's up.

gangweed123

Oct 14, 2018
is there anyway I can access trish or is she is still in development, also saw 2 elements on the news tv any idea what am I supposed to do after that?

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes