4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
is there anyway I can access trish or is she is still in development, also saw 2 elements on the news tv any idea what am I supposed to do after that?
After that you need to enter Mel dreams, and some scenes will play after the usual ones. There is not much to do after that, is not completed.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Is there an android port or some way to play on android?
Yes there is unofficial port. For those who are interested, just add the comment to bookmarks. When new versions are released, I edit it and update the download links.

Unfortunately, to my request to add it to OP, I received the following response:

Post in thread 'VN - Book of Lust [v0.1.12.1b] [KanashiiPanda]' - We're not adding compressed/ports to OP anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Yes there is unofficial port. For those who are interested, just add the comment to bookmarks. When new versions are released, I edit it and update the download links.

Unfortunately, to my request to add it to OP, I received the following response:

If a new update comes, please keep me updated on the next port.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Why is the Dialog/Information Box at the bottom of the screen, So Damn Big !!!?

It's taking up almost 1/3rd of the available screen height, and it's also TOO long, ( the box is even longer then the width of the image behind it), as-in, some information is cut off, on the extreme left and right sides !

Also, there seems to be no way to "hide, or temporally hide", that box either, to view what is hidden behind that box, (like one can do when it's a Ren'Py game) !

Are there any "Mods" available to "Fix" these problems ?:oops:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Looks like 1.13.1b is out

WIN:

MAC:

LIN:

Not much changing, just some bug and typo fixan.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.13.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raves_Huskie
Apr 3, 2018
hey just downloaded the game and enjoying it. But was wondering if theres a walk through or something cause theres alot im curious about. For one had this odd news report about what sounded like a female vigilante hero? Bluelightning I think? can someone explain?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
hey just downloaded the game and enjoying it. But was wondering if theres a walk through or something cause theres alot im curious about. For one had this odd news report about what sounded like a female vigilante hero? Bluelightning I think? can someone explain?
Those are characters that are supposed to show up later when the other acts are developed. They're presumably some other book-wielders that we haven't met yet, and presumably whichever sins are at their side gave them more conventional superpowers.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes