4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
what are the relationship of jake with all other people?
Going from pure memory here:
Cassandra: Sister
Olivia: Mother
Mel: Cassandra's boyfriend, also friend(?)
Valerie: Mel's sister
Julia: Friends with benefits; explicitly not dating! yet?
Mia: Julia's mother
Donovan: Julia's father
Caroline: Met in story. FWBs, but also close friends, depending on story choices
G'inisi: There's some weird plot BS here that I don't remember. No idea how Trish factors into her, it's been a while

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Lined and Colored Mel’s Visit with Olivia including shower scene in her soul passenger.
Anyone know how to trigger this?

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Lined and Colored Mel’s Visit with Olivia including shower scene in her soul passenger.
Anyone know how to trigger this?
Most likely you need to use soul passenger on Olivia on a day when Mel comes to the house to visit. Some conditions for it might be to have your sister not answer the door, which would allow you as soul passenger to make Olivia answer the door and control how she acts with Mel

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Most likely you need to use soul passenger on Olivia on a day when Mel comes to the house to visit. Some conditions for it might be to have your sister not answer the door, which would allow you as soul passenger to make Olivia answer the door and control how she acts with Mel
I tried soul passenger but Mel keeps answering the door and cant get Olivia and Mel together, anything that i could still be missing?

Feb 27, 2018
Kinda late but: imo there's no point, if you really wanted to you can re-progress quickly w/ the cheat menu
It actually takes a good long while to do all the quests. especially the snake lady stuff (tho i think they updated it to make it easier). I, too, would love a save with the quests completed so i don't have to worry about not being able to watch certain scenes or having the bunny girl die on me

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is the NTR avoidable or not?
1000% avoidable -- you need to actually go out of your way to encounter it. The only exception is if you consider other characters that aren't the MC having sexual relations on their own initiative (specifically Cassandra and Mel, who are an involved couple; with Mel specifically visiting one night a week to bang Cass. You can technically have sex with either of these characters, but it's not required at all for the current story content) to be NTR.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes