4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

ravldazle

Oct 9, 2017
Book of Lust v0.0.38.1c (Public Build)
(ill post the most recent when i am able to find it)

Windows

Mac

Change Log

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, I think the dev should focus on completing already existing scenes before adding any more. Fine, the Julia one was finished first because in an earlier update there was some story progression, but the point is that it got finished and there are still many other scenes that were started but aren't colored yet, some are not even ready for coloring yet.
It's nice how the diversity unfolds, but personally I don't think the benefit is as high as if there could be a finished scene.

Reactions: cooldude33

ravldazle

Oct 9, 2017
i think he works as he gets inspiration, instead of finishing whats there and getting burnt out he adds more and when inspired he goes back and polishes animations, events, dialog etc

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
Has he got back to the cheating and slutification yet? I believe he said once he finished up the monster creation he was heading back that way?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Has he got back to the cheating and slutification yet? I believe he said once he finished up the monster creation he was heading back that way?
Sister can cheat on her boyfriend with you and vise versa. If that's what you are referring to

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Omg this thing is still being updated? Praise the lord and all that *downloads immediately*

yarg

Dec 5, 2017
Forgot this even existed.. Hope it doesnt fall out of existance again, though i wont get my hopes up

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Finished most of the portraits for the available characters. Only exceptions are Julia and Mia. I also added a compulsion/dominate Mind scene with Olivia while playing as Jake.
I also tried streamlining a script that was handling when Mel and Julia come to visit. It should be easier to add more visitors and stuff down the line. There's a chance I broke something, so let me know if there's anything wrong with a character visiting.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This is one of the best, most consistently updated games. I'm not even into furry/anthro stuff that much, but this has preggo stuff, body swapping, and M/M action? The only way this could hit my fetishes more was if this had Mpreg too.

Reactions: Vrael XII

Solo0

May 12, 2019
This game seems interesting. I'd like to see what else gets placed into it. Thank you for sharing.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes