4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
Actually, pretty awesome game
Im kinda not very much info furry stuff, but this is really interesting to play, also CG work is great

Last edited:

Darxsin

Aug 5, 2019
a few of the scenes appear hidden in my opinion, be sure to use the "Dominate Mind" spell on Cassandra and Olivia for those. "Delve" also changes Olivia Scenes.
there is also a scene with Julia, where at Night the a text will pop up
"You hear someone knocking at the door." go to the front door to start the event.
i appears repeatable.

Edit: Great Animations, He/She even bothered to place pregnancy animation changes (just gives them a belly.) not really my thing, but the fact He/She would even bother with it shows dedication to their work.

Darxsin

Aug 5, 2019
i only know of 2 scenes the diner and when the second night scene is their anymore
everything i've listed here, right above your comment.

i have done everything possible in the game atm, and have a damn near perfect memory.
if you were to ask anymore detailed questions. i'm sure i could help.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I feel like, since you will be able to make the other wolf fuck your girlfriend at some point, plus your mother can sleep with her daughter's boyfriend, this game should probably be labeled NTR.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a list of actual scenes in the game? When I try its pretty hit or miss. That and a list of allowed body swaps?

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Is there a list of actual scenes in the game? When I try its pretty hit or miss. That and a list of allowed body swaps?
You as Jake can fuck your mom and sister with either being the succubi. You can also fuck them without the succubi being in control.

You can fuck Julia as Jake.

Mel can be commanded to fuck both your mom and sister, and if you take over his body you can fuck them as well.

You can take over Mel's body, and you can also take over your sister's.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like, since you will be able to make the other wolf fuck your girlfriend at some point, plus your mother can sleep with her daughter's boyfriend, this game should probably be labeled NTR.
Is it done without the knowledge of the other party? Are they actually stealing them away, or is it just sharing them for a scene or more? If it's the former, then yeah, that'd be NTR. Otherwise, that doesn't qualify. And since you said "...you will be able to make the other wolf fuck your girlfriend..." that immediately tells me, by phrasing, that you're the one actively setting that up, which means it's not.

Reactions: Pyrrical

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Is it done without the knowledge of the other party? Are they actually stealing them away, or is it just sharing them for a scene or more? If it's the former, then yeah, that'd be NTR. Otherwise, that doesn't qualify. And since you said "...you will be able to make the other wolf fuck your girlfriend..." that immediately tells me, by phrasing, that you're the one actively setting that up, which means it's not.
I'm pretty sure cuckolding can absolutely be consensual, and that's what NTR is.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure cuckolding can absolutely be consensual, and that's what NTR is.
I thought NTR was stealing your GF. As in you don't want it to happen and either the guy never finds out or it emotionally destroys him. Because that's hot and not nightmarish I guess... ?

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I thought NTR was stealing your GF. As in you don't want it to happen and either the guy never finds out or it emotionally destroys him. Because that's hot and not nightmarish I guess... ?
Netorare is a blanket term, while it can mean seducing a someone behind their SO's back, it's used for all cuckoldry, consensual or otherwise.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Netorare is a blanket term, while it can mean seducing a someone behind their SO's back, it's used for all cuckoldry, consensual or otherwise.
Good to know. it's very different though. Cuckoldry I'm not into but if it's consensual at least it's a lot less depressing and scary to me.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Cuckolding is not NTR. Lazy, shoddy translation work throws it in as an acceptable translation for NTR because it's a quick way to understand NTR at a surface level, but that's not the case. Netorare is a related but still very different concept, that generally follows the basic structure of, "character A has some feelings for character B, then character C comes and takes them away". It is that "taken away" aspect that is Netorare. Netori, a related concept, is where "character C has some feeling for character B, but character A comes and takes them away", with character A always being the viewpoint character. This is why Netorare is more properly labelled as being a case of 'stealing from the protagonist', and Netori as 'the protagonist stealing away from others'. If you are sharing your partner with another, there is no stealing away. This is also why Netorare and Netori applies to cases like a guy whose childhood friend, who he loved but never confessed to, gets taken away by a someone else (usually through some form of blackmail and degradation, in those sorts of stories where it is Netorare; if it's Netori, it's usually character C being stolen from that treats character B like shit and so it is shown to be a much healthier "saving them from despair" setting).

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Cuckolding is not NTR. Lazy, shoddy translation work throws it in as an acceptable translation for NTR because it's a quick way to understand NTR at a surface level, but that's not the case. Netorare is a related but still very different concept, that generally follows the basic structure of, "character A has some feelings for character B, then character C comes and takes them away". It is that "taken away" aspect that is Netorare. Netori, a related concept, is where "character C has some feeling for character B, but character A comes and takes them away", with character A always being the viewpoint character. This is why Netorare is more properly labelled as being a case of 'stealing from the protagonist', and Netori as 'the protagonist stealing away from others'. If you are sharing your partner with another, there is no stealing away. This is also why Netorare and Netori applies to cases like a guy whose childhood friend, who he loved but never confessed to, gets taken away by a someone else (usually through some form of blackmail and degradation, in those sorts of stories where it is Netorare; if it's Netori, it's usually character C being stolen from that treats character B like shit and so it is shown to be a much healthier "saving them from despair" setting).
You just wrote a text wall when all I was trying to do is get a tag applied to this page. We don't have a cuckolding tag, only a ntr one. If you want to advocate the minutiae between cuckolding and the Japanese use of the word Netorare, there are countless mods you can message about it.

Thanks for your time.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You as Jake can fuck your mom and sister with either being the succubi. You can also fuck them without the succubi being in control.

You can fuck Julia as Jake.

Mel can be commanded to fuck both your mom and sister, and if you take over his body you can fuck them as well.

You can take over Mel's body, and you can also take over your sister's.
You can also take over your sister and sleep with your mother, and I think vice versa.
You can take over the mother or sister and sleep with your own body.
I took over the mother and slept with Mel. Not sure yet if you can as the sister.
Jake and Mel can sleep together when you're in either body.
In Mel's body you can sleep with the sister.
Nearly all the sex scenes as someone other than Jake are either bare sketches or outright blobs, though :(

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes