• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm currently playing. The art is making me feel extremely unconfortable... In the good sense...
THAT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE UNCONFORTABLE.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
hope there will be girl on girl stuff
All of the following need them both to be in the same room, or just the other if you're controlling one. The scene changes based on who is in control of which character, for the most part. Though some don't yet.
Put the succubus in either the mother or sister, then use the 'command: fuck other' when their stats are high enough. You can get different scenes depending on whether the succubus has delved or not (spell makes the succubus give control back to host, but has a few benefits).
Or take over the body of the mother or sister and use the sex command once the stats are high enough.
You can also take over one of them and have the succubus take over the other to ALSO get a lesbian scene between the two.
Nothing can be done with the deer girl other than sex with Jake, and nothing at all can be done with the deer mother that I've found so far.

My current question is what to do with Caroline after she asks to learn magic from you. I've been working her stats upward, hoping something will start since none of my spells seem to actually work on her.
Unholy Seducer passive doesn't work on her, either. I'm getting 0 lust besides the +10 I got when I invited her to watch Julia and I have sex.

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You just wrote a text wall when all I was trying to do is get a tag applied to this page. We don't have a cuckolding tag, only a ntr one. If you want to advocate the minutiae between cuckolding and the Japanese use of the word Netorare, there are countless mods you can message about it.

Thanks for your time.
I wrote a "text wall" because you seem to think that NTR is applicable in far wider situations than it is, and as such needed to be educated on the difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pyrrical and Cheek

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I used the cheats until I saw that a couple of the scenes were things I had never seen in-game, like 'when you give them a car ride'. So I started a brand new game, began grinding the levels... Holy crap this game is grindy as hell.

Edit: Was trying to figure out how to do the Caroline stuff without cheating. You apparently can't. Or I can't, anyways. The first time I spoke to her, she became unavailable and the succubus tells me she 'got rid of her brother'... How do you even get that info when you've never talked about her having magic?
It seems to be some kind of bug related to the television incident about the fire and lightning users. As soon as that pops up, the succubus then tells you that Caline has removed Sloth. I got this both with and without cheating.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
You just wrote a text wall when all I was trying to do is get a tag applied to this page. We don't have a cuckolding tag, only a ntr one. If you want to advocate the minutiae between cuckolding and the Japanese use of the word Netorare, there are countless mods you can message about it.
The point of it was that the NTR tag isn't a good fit for the game. No one's stealing anyone from anyone else (or feeling like the object of their affection is being stolen from them) and that's the entire point of NTR.

This is a big case of eskimo brothers and sisters.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
this game is turning out with each new update and it's come along way from where it started and if the version number is anything to go by there must be a ton of things not yet implemented that I can't wait to see so keep up the great work KanashiiPanda

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I love this game, but I feel like it hasn't gone much forward during the last few years! :(
ALOT of work is going into this seeing as they are making all the artwork from scratch and drawing then colouring along with the animations takes time and that's not counting the script both in terms of character dialogue but coding script as well but this game is worth the wait time between updates seeing as it's heads above most games in quality

Reactions: anime66

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
Is the game still mostly proof of concept though?

Last I played about a year ago, you had this massive tech tree that wasn't all that well thought out (only a few skills actually useful, really hard to level up if you picked the wrong skills at the start) and that didn't really matter all that much. Like you could impregnate with some kind of spirit or impregnate with a different kind of spirit but there ultimately wasn't a difference in content between the two. All characters had 2 or 3 scenes and half the art wasn't colored.

The game has potential but I'm waiting to see some of that potential fulfilled.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Played this again yesterday.

One thing. I want to be able to take my sister away from Mel as Jake. You know, to cuck him.

I'm quite disappointed that nobody has thought to bring this possibility up after all this time.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
ALOT of work is going into this seeing as they are making all the artwork from scratch and drawing then colouring along with the animations takes time and that's not counting the script both in terms of character dialogue but coding script as well but this game is worth the wait time between updates seeing as it's heads above most games in quality
Absolutely, I know that's right :)
It's just that there are games I like that I play each month, while since I discovered this (a long time ago), I've just decided to replay it once, and there wasn't much new content.
I don't mind renders, and I know how hard it is to create the script, since I make comics myself. Renders require a lot of work too, even if I understand drawings are very different.
Enjoy the great game and I wish you a nice day :)

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
This game won't start for me. When I open it I see the unity logo on screen and then the screen just disappears leaving me with only the BoL logo and the buttons for minimalize, maximalize and close

Darxsin

Aug 5, 2019
This game won't start for me. When I open it I see the unity logo on screen and then the screen just disappears leaving me with only the BoL logo and the buttons for minimalize, maximalize and close
a screenshot next time would be helpful.

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
wonder if the creator will add in a futa thing XD
If you're just talking about a scene, there kind of already is. Using the Dream Walk spell on your sister and supporting the snake sorceress in her dream. Not finished yet, but yeah.

If you mean a spell dedicated to that specifically though.. I'd like that.

Reactions: SadBully

Dread Arkive

Dec 24, 2018
Played this again yesterday.

One thing. I want to be able to take my sister away from Mel as Jake. You know, to cuck him.

I'm quite disappointed that nobody has thought to bring this possibility up after all this time.
I mentioned on the Patreon a while back that I'd love an "ending" with Jake and Cass together.

Reactions: onyxzephyr222
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes