4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Will this game story be continued?
I love it, it's one of my favorite games, but it hasn't received any substantial update in...years?

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
This is one of the best, most consistently updated games. I'm not even into furry/anthro stuff that much, but this has preggo stuff, body swapping, and M/M action? The only way this could hit my fetishes more was if this had Mpreg too.
I know right? Though loose the Mpreg stuff for me, and add in sissification/crossdressing/feminization and this would be easily hit my top 5 favorite games of all time list.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I know right? Though loose the Mpreg stuff for me, and add in sissification/crossdressing/feminization and this would be easily hit my top 5 favorite games of all time list.
Look, as long as the Mpreg stuff is optional, I can stand having the sissification/feminization stuff optional too. :p (Altho seeing a muscular alpha male get knocked up by a soft guy is both hilarious and hot for me.)

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New Update is out:

Book of Lust v0.0.40.1c (Softlock Fix Edition)
Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Fixed a pretty big softlock when talking to possessed Cassandra.

@DarkWolf2055

trimi

May 14, 2017
View attachment 19226

Overview:
You play as a guy who accidentally releases a succubus (with a bit of a catch) and gets access to both her and her spell book.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-05-12
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.40.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Readme:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - - -

Thanks @Jack W for sharing

View attachment 14112 View attachment 14113 View attachment 14114 View attachment 14115 View attachment 14116

Thank you for the game. Really obnoxious read me file. DO NOT READ.... in my opinion.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update is out:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! This was mainly a graphical update this time around. I finished the intro sequence (I would have had to come to this eventually, figured I'd do it now) and finished most of the portraits.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Changelog:

Hey, guys. Just getting some more of the graphics updates done. This time around I finished the Jake and Olivia scene as well as the flower shop's background. There's also a couple bug fixes.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is one of the best, most consistently updated games. I'm not even into furry/anthro stuff that much, but this has preggo stuff, body swapping, and M/M action? The only way this could hit my fetishes more was if this had Mpreg too.
These are my feelings word for word. Lots of fun stuff in this one even if my attitude toward furries is take it or leave it.

though I do wish the actual story would get updated. Exploring all the different variations is a nice time sink but when you discover certain things, like how the sister's boyfriend is fucking the entire family, it makes me want to see where that goes.

Reactions: kaorok

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Look, as long as the Mpreg stuff is optional, I can stand having the sissification/feminization stuff optional too. :p (Altho seeing a muscular alpha male get knocked up by a soft guy is both hilarious and hot for me.)
Yeah, only doing mpreg the "obvious" way's a little boring. There's nothing wrong with it but it's fun to be able to mix it up.

Reactions: kaorok

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm. My game is feezing if I met Mel at the door at night when he comes over playing as Jake and Olivia (Cass is ok). I have cheated the stats though, not sure if that matters. Anyone else having issues?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.0.44.1b

Mega:

MediaFire:

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Two new versions released. Anyone mind an update please?
Here you go:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just a hotfix for the min/max caps being broken. This was also a pretty big one, so I wanted a fix out for it as soon as possible.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update is out:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. So the major changes this version was the Stat screen, the addition of Julia's birthing scene, finishing the pictures of Blue Lightning and BlightFire in the news sequence, and adding some more Caroline questline.
I have to rework how the stat screen works a little, maybe some resizing to get the buttons to fit nicely.
So far the Caroline questline leaves off at insinuating that she can cure herself by watching Jake cast spells. The "Watching Jake cast spells" part isn't implemented yet.
Aside from all that, there's some moderate/minor bugfixes. For instance, the old spell menu would overlap the new spell menu under certain conditions.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update fixing a softlock issue:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! Just some hotfixes for the last version. Hopefully it's softlock free now.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes