4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@eades yeah i read it bad for me remember to save if you want to see all the Sex Scenes because Martha Scene is bugged so if you don't have a save you can't do Vera Sex Scene after you do the Martha Sex Scene

eades

Nov 19, 2016
@eades To get the Martha ft. Dog Scene you need to have 35 guilt if i remenber and in one morning, Martha is not in her room you find her in the attic (don't talk to vera in the kitchen or you can't help Martha's Request), go to the attic and if you have almost the necesary guilt your mother is there to help in a mission to catch the cat so go the living room and try catching the fking cat, you failed so you go the garden to talk the dog to help Martha and thats it. no more logic if you can't see the scene yet check the walkthrough in the first page.

For Martha 0.06 Scenes you need to have more Guilt 50 to all
* Blowjob Martha -> 40-45 maybe ( need to in the midnight when all are sleeping in your room look at the clock and them sleep, Martha is going to appear at morning so you need to pretend sleep to trigger the Bj scene)

* Sex Martha Bathroom -> 50 you need to trigger the morning bathroom scene Martha HandJob and them if you have the guilt necesary you trigger event.
ty m8

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
Hey, I need a hand! Where and when can I get blindfold? I understood that in Martha's room but I cannot find it

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So far i saw a quite a few bugs, but it will all fix in few days for sure.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
That grind is just absurd. Just cut 2/3 of it. What's the point? It's not fun in any way so it doesn't enhance the experience. Not only that but players are forced to do it again and again with every release. There is "satisfaction from achieving new tier" level and "Oh my god! How many times i must do that shit!" level. It's second one without any doubt in this case.

You have good art and decent dialogue. Fix fatal gameplay flaw for your own good. At least add option to start from the end of the previous version.

Reactions: barrybluejeans

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know if this will help but when you confront Vera in stables and try it for 2nd time the screen freezes, what you need to do is to go spy Vera, usually at night in order to get BJ. After that the scene in stables, where you confront Vera, should be available. Still i don't know if there are scenes between Vera and Horse. Can anyone confirm whether ther is that scene or not?

Brunkz

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this will help but when you confront Vera in stables and try it for 2nd time the screen freezes, what you need to do is to go spy Vera, usually at night in order to get BJ. After that the scene in stables, where you confront Vera, should be available. Still i don't know if there are scenes between Vera and Horse. Can anyone confirm whether ther is that scene or not?
My screen just froze

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes