4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

World

Jun 30, 2017
I feel that this game is such a grind, I mean I have 2 hours of gameplay and the only thing that I have unlocked are 2 handjobs, and one doggy scene but that's really just "side dish". It would be cool to have some kind of mod that gives me +2 or more points per event, just to speed up a little :FeelsBadMan:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Grind is real, the scenes are sorta dumped on you after you hit 50 with everyone, but by then you just want it to end.

Reactions: World

Reick

Dec 16, 2017
There's a bug once you reach 50 I think with Martha. You automatically jump to the sex scene with her in the morning and once the scene is over you get to the afternoon. So you can't do anything in the morning.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
In this update there is no new beasty scenes? If no someone know when he add new ?
Correct; I think someone said that'd be the next update. I dunno if Dr. Bones said it somewhere or if that was supposition, though.
Grind is real, the scenes are sorta dumped on you after you hit 50 with everyone, but by then you just want it to end.
Yeah, I played the first release I found honestly and then just cheated and tried to figure out the scene progression.
As a suggestion, in case Bones sees this; how about a "Spend day with X" option that raises one person's stat by an amount higher than you can get normally and moves straight to midnight? I mean, higher than if you'd played regularly and checked off all of the interactions you had available to you in the morning/afternoon/evening cycles, but it would mean that you couldn't grind all three stats, or something?
Someone did a scene of the dog and Lucille
Lol, what? Guess I'm going back through the thread...

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
besides the mom sex bug i didnt expect to have sex with all of them in this patch. i like the 0.6 version, but the mother bug ... :D

Multiplied_Zero

Jul 3, 2018
So, what scenes aren't repeatable, exactly? I haven't really seen anything saying a definite yes or no. And, if they did, I didn't catch it. Any help?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Lucille sex scene doesnt trigger for me, also, i cant trigger sleeping pills for mother... :(
And i havent seen the Lucille and dog scene either

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes