4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
right now only 10$ patrons can download tommorow the rest of the patreon and then public

U

User_215882

Changelog from official best buddy. Just some new stuff. You can put two and two together I believe in you guys.

Reactions: xןʞ and N7

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is it cool to share the new link here? Won't the Doc get mad?
I'm gonna hold back on the download for now, just to at least respect the patrons for a it till the Doc says so.

VexBasquae

May 9, 2018
Found a "bug" (if you can call it that). Once you have found the "hole" and Candy, during the Evening scene, after dinner, Lucile is in the kitchen and in her bedroom.

Edit: If you play the "hole" game with Lucile, then try to play it again the same night, the games won't let you. On the next Evening, after dinner, the above bug occurs.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
found another bug. the new scene where you peek on Vera and she catches you if you try it before doing the dishes it bugs out and has her up above the wall in your room but if you go do the dishes it starts the scene once you get upstairs. also to unlock this scene her arousal has to be somewhere above 35 not sure since I tried her at 39.

VexBasquae

May 9, 2018
2 more bugs:

1: When you go to the basement to get a TJ from Mom and you select "Scare", you need to push the action button after the MC walks up to Mom, else you can walk away and get prompted to "Scare" again.

2: Somehow i got Vera to appear in the tub with the MC at the start of the HJ scene during the afternoon. Not sure how i did it yet.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes