• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
anyone know how to re-trigger the state events without accessing the SAVE??

ALSO.. can someone please reply on how to trigger the state event on martha.. its just the walk-through given here is not that clear.
You can't re-trigger the state events. They are one time events where there are 3 possible outcomes of which 2 have unique H scenes. You can rewatch the h scene you got by going into the fantasy room at night. You can't see all the state scenes without having 2 different saves.

You trigger the event by having 70 in depravation, 70 in guilt and have to have completed all of Martha's story (all her h scenes)
You should also have gotten the scene where Doyle doesn't come when you activate the ring and then have to go to the basement to find out why. If you did all that then Martha will be in the living room in the middle of the night and then just talk to her.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not overly angry nor am I upset at you the dev. I just got it to work. This should be added to all guides: Interact with Doyle's bones to activate 1st part of apparition scene, rest until next day, speak to Doyle again after going to the front gate and talking to the merchant and he should be in apparition mode and now you can ask him about helping.
I've included this information into the guide to prevent this problem from occurring to other people in the future, sorry for the inconvenience.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
I've included this information into the guide to prevent this problem from occurring to other people in the future, sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem, now that you've added it and that you have been provided a straight route to prevent scripting and sequencing errors that prevent players from getting the mirror moved, disallowing them from obtaining the blade to sell to the merchant for the sleeping pills and the knife for Lucille's cosplay quest line. Thanks for revising you guide info

Reactions: LucasLeels

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hello all bin away from this form for a bit anything new from the dev like changes coming to the game or story hints this game has alot going for it and its a joy when i see a new update any news and information you can share would be appreciated (y)

Reactions: LucasLeels

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
hello all bin away from this form for a bit anything new from the dev like changes coming to the game or story hints this game has alot going for it and its a joy when i see a new update any news and information you can share would be appreciated (y)
For 0.12 (That I plan to release in like a week APPROXIMATELY): I will implement the Christmas event, and another animated scene (And I will let the +10$ patreon to chose with which character in a poll I will post after this), but not the J&V event, because...

For 0.13 (That I want to release before this month's end) I will implement J&V Part2 and Part3 (Which will be actuallly called "Final Act", but with all the extra scenes I have planned and give the event and actual good resolution that ends up in actual sex. (without skipping what the comission wanted).

Bones posted this a week ago.
Also if you want to see more information what scenes he's working on and how far along he is you can check his Trello acount.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anybody know if this game will be featuring impregnation?
I believe there's no current plan for it. Don't know if it would be a feature in a future update we don't know about, but it would be interesting to see it. Not a must for me but would be greatly appreciated if it was.

-VEVO-

Feb 5, 2019
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES CURRENT VERSION: 0.11
USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE. SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE NO PROBLEMS
NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN:

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!

(You need two saves to view all scenes, the linked post gives the necessary information - these save files only have content up to 0.10 unlocked)
how to open the attic?

dudeseriously

Sep 22, 2018
How to add mouse to rpg maker ace games
1.Things you need.
-Rpg maker ace free trial (Not just the RTP)

-Decrypter (create a folder for this, and add there.)
-mouse script (the script you will input into the game)

2. Download the game. Extract it. (Go straight to step 3 if your game is unencrypted, you can tell by the "lock" icon on the "game" file)
-Create new folder, called Bones 1 (or anything you like for the game you’re trying to add the script).
-Now go to Rpg Maker and Create new project. Put this project in your Bones 1 folder.
-Now you will need to start copying files from the original download and putting it into you new Bones 1 folders. Put the audio with audio, systems with systems. You won’t be able to do all of them yet.

2.5. Here's where the Decrypter comes in.
-Open Decrypter, File, Open File, Find it (should be called "game") and open.
-Then Extract all. The files will be in “Extract” Folder in the decrypter. (there may be some files in the "extract" folder before extracting, make sure to delete them first.)
-You’ll end up with “data” and “graphics”, copy those into the Bones 1 folder. First Delete the files in the “Data” and replace with the newly unencrypted ones. Then Make sure to copy the rest to exact same named folder. (“Characters” into Characters, Tilesets into tilesets and so on.
-NOTICE! If you copied it wrong you can tell by opening the game and getting a generic title screen vs. the actual one.

-To do this to other games you’ll have to delete the extracted files for the game you’ve just done. No problem once you’re done.

3. Now go to Rpg maker
-Open “game” from the Bones 1 folder (or original folder if 2.5 was skipped).
-Go to tools, Script editor.
-Scroll down to “materials”
-Click on “insert here”
-Copy and paste the Script provided above. Apply, Save.

4. Try it out.

Couple things to add:
-Make sure to copy everything EXACTLY. I’ve messed up at part 2.5 several times and it's a pain.
-There are other Mouse scripts out there, Try them out if this one doesn’t work for you.
-Only issue I’ve found with this Mouse script is that for some games it makes the images to big for the screen. Haven't found a fix for this yet but if someone does let me know.
-This took me several hours to figure out since I don't know computers well but I'm fucking tired of Rpg ace games on this site for obvious reasons.
-Any questions about this let me know, or if you need anything clarified.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes