4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The progression of one of the events for 0.12 just went from 3/4 to 4/6 on Trello :cry::cry::cry:
That's for the Christmas event so it's likely going to have a scene with all four of the ladies and that's likely where 4/6 of the overall required workload will come from. The other 2/6 is probably just throwing in the text and whatnot.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Lmao you guys, busts are the big images you see when talking to a character :LOL:
Yeah... I just like to use gerunds, basically.
But for the curious ones:

"Arting" -
(Working on the art, like scenes and shit)

"Busting" -
(Working on new busts or adding new clothes options for old shitty ones)

"Eventing" -
(Coding the events, like, "X character goes from here to there and shit happens")

"Spriting" -
(Making new Sprites for the events, like, "X characters needs to look different in the map and shit" or "a new character needs a sprite figure")

"Dialoguing" -
(Writing and placing the shit dialogue in the events)

"Mapping" -
(Making and/or changing maps, like, "This event needs a new shitty map or I need to change the map because of shit")

Darshaagan

May 16, 2018
Bones got a question, and I understand if you can't answer it. Do you have any/some idea by which update you will be implementing changes in character behavior due to the State Events?

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
guys do you know if in the next update the new martha scene will be the only one animated? Dev usually do 3 scenes animated with a new update so i hope that this time will be the same even if the other scenes are from the Christmas event :(

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes