4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
how do I do I get the sex scene with the mom? I have seen the tittiefuck scene, the dog scene, the group scene ass or tits, and the hj scene in the morning after the yoga assjob scene, Yet I havent got to see the sex scene with the mom, after all, I have got the latest version vo.11 of the game, also how do i have sex with vera too? I did everything right with her like the footjob scene at night, hj bathroom scene (after her dog sex scene), the library scene, and both of the horse scene with vera (the touch scene n hj scene) n now I have made them all max out alredy but I cant seem to find the mom sex scene or vera sex scene which is a let down pls answer
Check my guide linked in the #1 post for information on how to acquire all scenes.

What must Vera's arousal be to trigger the various scenes? The walkthrough is out of date and the guide linked doesn't mention those values. My Vera is at 53 arousal. I've done the dog, horse, and handjob content, each twice. Am I missing something?

Also, since the evening is split into two, does it matter which half?
Don't forget that your points (MC) must be high enough as well. Which half of the evening you use does matter for multiple scenes (not just for Vera).

fluffybuttt

Feb 7, 2019
So... Lucile sleeping under her bed in the mornings now. I'm curious, is this a bug or a new scene not yet implemented? I've maxed out her trust and did almost all her scenes (pantry grab/grind/sex, cosply sex/anal, morning sex, bj, hj etc etc) only scenes I haven't encountered are the alternate (???) looks for the Misty and 2B cosplay. That's when she started sleeping under her bed in the morning. Her zzz speech bubble is just at the foot of her bed, the MC can interact with it but all he says is "she's not here" or something... so, no more morning sex. It's most likely a bug but I'd really appreciate it if someone would clarify. Thx :)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So... Lucile sleeping under her bed in the mornings now. I'm curious, is this a bug or a new scene not yet implemented? I've maxed out her trust and did almost all her scenes (pantry grab/grind/sex, cosply sex/anal, morning sex, bj, hj etc etc) only scenes I haven't encountered are the alternate (???) looks for the Misty and 2B cosplay. That's when she started sleeping under her bed in the morning. Her zzz speech bubble is just at the foot of her bed, the MC can interact with it but all he says is "she's not here" or something... so, no more morning sex. It's most likely a bug but I'd really appreciate it if someone would clarify. Thx :)
If I'm not mistaken, when that happens she's in the studio. When you wanna interact with her the game suggest you to save cause when you talk to her, she asks you some things and depending on your responses her personality will change. You gotta talk to her, otherwise you wouldn't be able to interact with her while she's asleep in the mornings.

BTW, just as a side note... What's your profile picture from? I'm curious :p

Reactions: fluffybuttt

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
When is there going to be version 0.12?
This was posted 3 days ago
For 0.12 (That I plan to release in like a week APPROXIMATELY): I will implement the Christmas event, and another animated scene (And I will let the +10$ patreon to chose with which character in a poll I will post after this), but not the J&V event, because...

For 0.13 (That I want to release before this month's end) I will implement J&V Part2 and Part3 (Which will be actuallly called "Final Act", but with all the extra scenes I have planned and give the event and actual good resolution that ends up in actual sex. (without skipping what the comission wanted).

fluffybuttt

Feb 7, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, when that happens she's in the studio. When you wanna interact with her the game suggest you to save cause when you talk to her, she asks you some things and depending on your responses her personality will change. You gotta talk to her, otherwise you wouldn't be able to interact with her while she's asleep in the mornings.

BTW, just as a side note... What's your profile picture from? I'm curious :p
Omg thank you!! I found her :D and to answer your question, the artists name is Urakata. I love their work, you should check them out :p

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Omg thank you!! I found her :D and to answer your question, the artists name is Urakata. I love their work, you should check them out :p
No problem! Glad I could be of help and also thanks for the info! I will surely check them out :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes