4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

rzero06

Jun 24, 2017
This is the best game, the girls are gorgeous and the story is great.
I'm waiting for more scenes with Martha!
She is fantastic!

Jegath

May 20, 2017
Just remenber guys that only Doc know how works her mind and the way he implement the ideas in the game, is just a time waiting only, i really like the game with more content and variaty always is good but just remenber Doc is the creator and the Boss we're just the pacient that have to wait him to give us the medicine.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
Do you know how to unlock the other options?, is the last thing I need and as I have seen that it says "???" and not that "is not implemented" because I'm curious and does not put anything in the guide ... Thanks

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Do you know how to unlock the other options?, is the last thing I need and as I have seen that it says "???" and not that "is not implemented" because I'm curious and does not put anything in the guide ... Thanks

I believe it has not yet been implemented

MarcM

Dec 28, 2018
hi guys, I have a problem: I did all I had to do to unlock Vera's state, but it just doesn't start. When I go outside in the first afternoon, she's always there with the dog. How can I solve this? thanks

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
Yes it is, just search for the "kitchen knife" in the attic... the other one is the "nude" option.
Thx for everything :D...But i cant found it,i tried to do it ''all day", in the halloween event but nothing , I really useless xD.

y congratulations for the game

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I think Oseo Bones is talking about the dagger that you sell to the marketer, but I do not have the nudity scene unlocked.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I think Oseo Bones is talking about the dagger that you sell to the marketer, but I do not have the nudity scene unlocked.
No the dagger and the knife are 2 different items.
The dagger you trade for the sleeping pills. The knife you use to make Lucille's cosplay costumes sluttier.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So I never found that knife.
I dont know where are the knife :(
Then you two didn't meet the pre-requisites for that, keep rising Lucile's and MC's att until you get a promt text about "scissors" when talking to her in the cosplay event, once you have it, go to the attic and search for a tiny sparkle on the bottom left of the map, there you get the knife...

ALWAYS REMEMBER to progress in the game, the events are not thought to be consecutive but consequential.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes