4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
أنا بحاجة إلى bt manor حفظ الملف
هذا هو مجلس الناطقة باللغة الإنجليزية ، يجب نشر جميع الأسئلة باللغة الإنجليزية.
تحقق من المشاركة الأصلية للحصول على تفاصيل حول الحفظ.
أو مجرد لعب اللعبة من خلال اتباع السير من خلال والدليل

This is an english speaking board, all questions must be posted in english.
Check the original post for details on saves.
or just play the game by following the walk through and the guide

Google translated :)

D

Deleted member 482355

I hope the cop gets some horse cock to this time. Maybe they can be a double horse bj scene.

Reactions: drewefg

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
so i played till 100% completion on version .10. this update from what i read is supposed to be small, so is it worth it to play it again since i cant load my saves, or wait for .12?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do I solve this?
That's just a minor bug. It happens when you trigger the state event for Lucille.
Normally, in the morning, she's asleep with the "zZz" but now she'll be in the library.
Once you go to her and talk (do the state event) she'll be back to sleeping the next morning.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
So i just downloaded this like 30 seconds ago and when i start it up the game shows me the disclaimer then farts out " Unable to find:Grpahics/System/Window" is this a RPG maker problem, a game problem or a im stupid problem?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
So i just downloaded this like 30 seconds ago and when i start it up the game shows me the disclaimer then farts out " Unable to find:Grpahics/System/Window" is this a RPG maker problem, a game problem or a im stupid problem?
Download and install the game engine, it is linked on the OP, RPGM VX ACE RTP.

Cheers!

shadowles5

Jun 18, 2018
If you could add a mating press scene (with the mom!) or some more aggressive domination like in the Vera submissive scene, i'd be a happy camper. That shit's hot.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes