4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
... How do I use the first download link? Did the p2p to 100% but not sure what to do next. Don't remember dealing with it last time either.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I think I am the only person who is not able to get the new dog scene I followed the steps in the guide but I just can't seem to get it

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
full
save pls
Play the GAME! There are readily available resources to help you do so.
Start by using the change logs as a road map, complete each versions scenes before attempting to get a scene from the next higher version. Utilize the Walkthrough first then progress to the Guide. All of these things can be found linked on the OP.

Enjoy the game while you play, keep in mind that this game does not have a gallery of all scenes only the non-repayable ones. As such "A" full save will not give you all scenes, also there has recently been implemented a state system so you must maintain at least 2 distinct saves to get all scenes at this point.

Cheers!

Reactions: Ichtyosaurus
Feb 26, 2018
I don't mind shota, but, there is a difference between being young/ looking like you have dwarfism, dude's head is excessively large in proportion to his body.
Anyways I like the female art, very bootyful.

Reactions: Ichtyosaurus
D

Deleted member 373487

I asked a question... fine that nobody answer. Is it just mistake with game version that it display 10 but it is really 11 and I'm just doing something wrong?

Reactions: allintine

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I asked a question... fine that nobody answer. Is it just mistake with game version that it display 10 but it is really 11 and I'm just doing something wrong?
the .rar file I got says 0.11, I remember when the update first came out someone posted a mega link to download it (that's what I used) you should skim past the last few pages to find it.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Paladin04

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded the newest update and when I try to start the game it tells my "Unable to find VL Gothic Font" then the game closes and wont run.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes