4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
any one knows why i get this when i want to download with mega link?
it was working fine 2 days ago i could download with the app

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
I really hope we'll be seeing a lot more of the officer =) and the thief =) and the merchant =) and the horse getting some more real action =) but that's all =)
Except for maybe Doyles mom at some point as he had pointed out that she had much bigger breasts than MC'S mom. But that's all =)
Btw: love the game!

Dec 26, 2017
This does not work for me. Because Doyle then disappears
This is from personal experience, but the scene auto-played after I went to sleep on the day I unlocked Vera's horse handy. The scene unlocked and I just waited in the chair until evening and went to sleep, then doyle woke mc up saying someone was in the stable.

Dec 26, 2017
Could someone tell me where to find the sleeping pills? please
There's a walkthrough pdf on the first page, but this is what it says: "Sleeping Pill – Check the front gate in the morning once you check out Martha at night, talk to the merchant, leave, talk to Doyle, go the attic with Doyle, get the knife, sell it to the merchant and buy the sleeping pill."

Reactions: Imposingcushion

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good update. Only bug I've met is Doyle. He kept sticking with me, even though I used the ring to dismiss him. The only way I managed to get rid of him was by going down to his cell again and try the old way = stand in front of his skeleton and press " enter " to make him leave. After that, everything went on smoothly for me. The Velvet/Policewoman scenes unlocked the night after I did that.

R

RWaites

Could someone tell me where to find the sleeping pills and the Master Key? please
Pills After you spy on martha and she wakes up next evening check the large drawers back left side of her room (middle drawer) find proteien pills then next morning go to gate speak with Merchant then get Doyle andfollow instructions swap pills

Master-key get Doyle try door opposite Marthasroom them check drawerson right

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Would saveeditonline.com work to raise Depraved, arousal, guilt and trust?

I'm tired of restarting this game from the beginning, it takes way to long to get the points to 20+.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes