4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Would saveeditonline.com work to raise Depraved, arousal, guilt and trust?

I'm tired of restarting this game from the beginning, it takes way to long to get the points to 20+.
No need to restart. My 0.61 saves work perfectly.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
No need to restart. My 0.61 saves work perfectly.
That's the problem, the last 2 updates I started over but I always give up before reaching the new content, after an hour or so of doing the same thing over and over.

I know if I restart again, I won't go very far.

R

RWaites

how do i make the window smaller?
f5 or f6
Also, how do I give Martha the sleeping pills?
Pills After you spy on martha and she wakes up next evening check the large drawers back left side of her room (middle drawer) find proteien pills then next morning go to gate speak with Merchant then get Doyle and follow instructions swap pills

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I think I found a bug. I'm trying to get the sleeping pills-I talked to Merchant, got Doyle, got the ring, and dagger, but when I talk to the Merchant, I don't have the option to sell the dagger. It's in my inventory, but under the pocket tab.

Reactions: Tfxcvhh

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Doc when you gona update the walktrough ?
Doc didn't write the walkthrough, i already messaged the writer of the walkthrough on page one and he said he has been busy and might update it at some point in the future. There is another user that has been keeping a running text only walkthrough but his name escapes me right now. Read your way backwards and you might find it easily enough. Here Golem98 is your man

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
I've got this bug where the little sister morning fuck scene would play at the same time as the mother Hj scene. (I replayed the Hj scene after having the sister scene already unlocked)

I also can't enter the library at midnight to get the book, because Doyle wants me to go to the front door. Migth be because I triggered the biker/cop scene before.

Any tips on how to get the second "sleep with mom" scene? I can only get the tight job.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game...I just started now to play.Also i found somthing you might want to fix in the future when you speak with the merchent even if you have doyle with you he behaves like he was not there.

ancalimon

Jan 17, 2018
Doc didn't write the walkthrough, i already messaged the writer of the walkthrough on page one and he said he has been busy and might update it at some point in the future. There is another user that has been keeping a running text only walkthrough but his name escapes me right now. Read your way backwards and you might find it easily enough. Here Golem98 is your man
Ty sir

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes