4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

VexBasquae

May 9, 2018
It's not just with the bath, i had the same bug happen when i did the clock stare/Mom Bj scene after i "wakey wakey" Fuck Lucie scene.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
it only says
"Are you craving a midnight reading? . . ."
"Move it, to the front door !"
And i cant go to the library
That could be a bug because of the new update.
The dialogue that pops up with you is relevant when the new girl scene triggers as when you're sleeping Doyle urges you to go outside "move it to the front door" is probably to help guide you to go outside.

If you want to get the Merchant scenes best bet would be to use the save the guy above just posted.
The Merchant scenes are 1 time events so they're replayable in the fantasy room (at night click on the chair in your room. ) Fantasize, you'll enter a room with four flames on tables. Each flame is a 1 time event scene. the 2 merchant scenes should be there if Jason25zero unlocked them.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So, found a bug. After seeing...basically all of the new scenes, you can proc the Biker scene again...kind of. The second time she isn't there, so the scene doesn't progress. You just stare at the WALL that BORDERs the house while it rains, looking TEN FEET HIGHER for some reason. Which kind of ends your game, but at least you get plenty of time to make gallery-saves (saving before a scene) before it happens--so the game is over, but the fapping need not be.
No rush, Doc, but we need a little bug fixing to MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!
(I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. x'D)
EDIT: To be even remotely helpful, I saw both of the new Martha scenes once, the first and third Lucille scenes once, and both of Vera's new scenes, with both variations of the second. Then I skipped the entire day after waking up in Mom's bed to get right to Lucille's second scene, and this happened.
...and I did it all by starting off with a save from the previous version. So, I kind of expected something to go wrong. Not sure what the cause could be, but I hope this information helps someone.
Do you have a save before that bug happen?... if you do, Can you give it to me for testing?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
That could be a bug because of the new update.
The dialogue that pops up with you is relevant when the new girl scene triggers as when you're sleeping Doyle urges you to go outside "move it to the front door" is probably to help guide you to go outside.

If you want to get the Merchant scenes best bet would be to use the save the guy above just posted.
The Merchant scenes are 1 time events so they're replayable in the fantasy room (at night click on the chair in your room. ) Fantasize, you'll enter a room with four flames on tables. Each flame is a 1 time event scene. the 2 merchant scenes should be there if Jason25zero unlocked them.
Yep, a little bug tht triggers after Biker x horsey event... It is fixed now.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Ugh, can't get these new Martha scenes...got Lucille's and Vera's and the biker/cop new scenes, but I can't sleep with Martha at night. Am I missing something? All stats are maxed too.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Ugh, can't get these new Martha scenes...got Lucille's and Vera's and the biker/cop new scenes, but I can't sleep with Martha at night. Am I missing something? All stats are maxed too.
For that you need to playe with her while she sleeps until the point you cum in her tits... next night the "sleep with" option should be there...

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
How many scenes are there in the new update
It's not that hard to look at the change logs now, is it?

[NEW H-SCENES]
* Martha - "SLEEP WITH" (NIGHT / 2 Variations).
* Lucile - "WAKEY WAKEY" (MORNING / 3 Variations).
* Vera - "Pressure Release" (STABLES - MORNING / 2 Variations) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
* OFFICER/BIKER - "On the run" (STABLES - NIGHT) (NON-REPEATABLE) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Sure, the last save I have is before I repeated Vera's second new scene. After that I just went upstairs and skipped the day with the bed. Aside from that particular bug, though, this update was awesome! Thanks!
Thanks! already found the issue, fixed now... I'm fixing all the bugs you guys found right now so I can upload the bugfix tomorrow.

Thansk for the feedback!

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Exactly why I didn't respond. I used to get mad at posts like that; now I get a glimmer of schadenfreude out of snubbing them.
Thanks! already found the issue, fixed now... I'm fixing all the bugs you guys found right now so I can upload the bugfix tomorrow.

Thansk for the feedback!
Damn, you work fast!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

[NEW H-SCENES]
* Martha - "SLEEP WITH" (NIGHT / 2 Variations).
* Lucile - "WAKEY WAKEY" (MORNING / 3 Variations).
* Vera - "Pressure Release" (STABLES - MORNING / 3 Variations) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
* OFFICER/BIKER - "On the run" (STABLES - NIGHT) (NON-REPEATABLE) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
3 variations with Vera in the stables ? In only have 2 touch and handjob ? Or does sex with VEra count as the third variation ?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
It seem in the next version Martha will be fully corrupted i am looking foward to a scene where she initiates the sex instead of the MC

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes