4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Your suggestion requires that each variation of clothing be re drawn by hand. I am not familiar with the game(s) you referenced, are they hand drawn or rendered? If they are rendered then changing the "skin" on the characters is a much simpler task. For this game to do that would mean a much longer time between releases to do the extra drawing. @Oseo Bones correct me if I am wrong here.
Hand drawn, but yes it would take more time, but either way, i really love our doc's work. It can be considered accesory or further advancing in the game, the clothes can change ( wich wont take more time cause the lewder clothes would become the basic one).

But still, i enjoy every docs choice... no homo.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 11/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Saves from 0.061 and later will work. Saves from 0.051 will work but possibly have bugs.

Download: - - - -

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

tks Doc @Oseo Bones

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
So, found a bug. After seeing...basically all of the new scenes, you can proc the Biker scene again...kind of. The second time she isn't there, so the scene doesn't progress. You just stare at the WALL that BORDERs the house while it rains, looking TEN FEET HIGHER for some reason. Which kind of ends your game, but at least you get plenty of time to make gallery-saves (saving before a scene) before it happens--so the game is over, but the fapping need not be.
No rush, Doc, but we need a little bug fixing to MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!
(I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. x'D)
EDIT: To be even remotely helpful, I saw both of the new Martha scenes once, the first and third Lucille scenes once, and both of Vera's new scenes, with both variations of the second. Then I skipped the entire day after waking up in Mom's bed to get right to Lucille's second scene, and this happened.
...and I did it all by starting off with a save from the previous version. So, I kind of expected something to go wrong. Not sure what the cause could be, but I hope this information helps someone.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
So, found a bug. After seeing...basically all of the new scenes, you can proc the Biker scene again...kind of. The second time she isn't there, so the scene doesn't progress. You just stare at the WALL that BORDERs the house while it rains, looking TEN FEET HIGHER for some reason. Which kind of ends your game, but at least you get plenty of time to make gallery-saves (saving before a scene) before it happens--so the game is over, but the fapping need not be.
No rush, Doc, but we need a little bug fixing to MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!
(I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. x'D)
EDIT: To be even remotely helpful, I saw both of the new Martha scenes once, the first and third Lucille scenes once, and both of Vera's new scenes, with both variations of the second. Then I skipped the entire day after waking up in Mom's bed to get right to Lucille's second scene, and this happened.
...and I did it all by starting off with a save from the previous version. So, I kind of expected something to go wrong. Not sure what the cause could be, but I hope this information helps someone.
How do you get the new Martha scenes?

Woken077

Jul 21, 2018
I had a save from 0.61 and now when I go to Martha's room at night I can get near her because now I need to give her pills in which I gave her ages ago?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i go to the stables at night for the police/biker scene if it's raining?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how do u sleep with mom??
Just go to her at night when she's sleeping. There will be an option "sleep with" with 2 variations thigh job and fuck.
Not sure but could be that this only triggers when you've had the new girl's scene which i think triggers automatically when you sleep for the second night.
how do i go to the stables at night for the police/biker scene if it's raining?
It triggers automatically when you sleep the second night i think. You'll egt a cut scene, Doyle will wake you up and tell you to put on a raincoat from your wardrobe all this happens automatically then you go outside and to the satbles.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is everyone getting the game ending bug after you've gotten all the scenes ?
The cutscene for the new girl triggers for the second time but your just stuck staring outside looking at the wall gate in the rain.

@Osea Bones Seems to be a game ending bug in the game.
After you've seen all the new scenes and sleep the beginning of the cutscene for the biker chick triggers again but it's stuck looking outside at the wall gate.
Is the biker chick supposed to show up a second time in this game after you've had the horse scene ?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yep, and lost the virginity already
In the middle of the night go to the library. There should be a sparkly thing there like the one between your room and Lucilles's , grab the book, next morning go to the merchant at the gate, talk to her, boob grope next morning return, Titfuck.
The new character scene doesn't trigger for me
It triggered for me but i'm not sure what triggered it. Have you already had sex with lucille in the morning and seen the Vera horse handjob in the morning aswell. Could be that you need to do those 2 scenes first before the new girl scene triggers. The new scene triggers when you go to sleep. If that doesn't work then maybe call on Doyle before you sleep then go to sleep.

Reactions: Hideri

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
In the middle of the night go to the library. There should be a sparkly thing there like the one between your room and Lucilles's , grab the book, next morning go to the merchant at the gate, talk to her, boob grope next morning return, Titfuck.

It triggered for me but i'm not sure what triggered it. Have you already had sex with lucille in the morning and seen the Vera horse handjob in the morning aswell. Could be that you need to do those 2 scenes first before the new girl scene triggers. The new scene triggers when you go to sleep. If that doesn't work then maybe call on Doyle before you sleep then go to sleep.
I disabled the bestiality

Hideri

Aug 12, 2018
it only says
"Are you craving a midnight reading? . . ."
"Move it, to the front door !"
And i cant go to the library

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes